Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
What the do ?!! 🤬🤬🤬
Who the hell takes a photo of flowers that are going to be laid for victims and their families?! 🤬 you are grieving, you bought flowers to take to the vigil and then ‘ hang on’ let me take a picture of them in my kitchen !!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬 and post it on TikTok ! For everyone to see I bought flowers! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
It’s the same kind of person, who takes selfies at funeral !!!! do OFF YOU VILE CREATURE!!!! IMG_8348.jpeg
She’s done the selfies at a funeral I believe? 😫 her nans @Aimee5bellies correct me if I’m wrong 😂😂

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
If I thought for one minute she was a genuine person, I'd be happy that she's using her platform to help for the funding. But... she's the most disgenuine person on that app! Like it's been said, she couldn't even be bothered to deliver the Xmas post for her neighbours. You don't get more community than that...I'm lost for words at this point, you have all coveredmd every inch of this bitches lies and deceit! Whilst for us this is such a terrible tragedy, heart wrenching loss for the family's for her it's the much needed validation that her Narcissistic black heart feeds on! She's insane.