Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I would like to thank my kids for being on summer holidays and giving me no sleep so that's why I'm up this time. And iv had 1 or 9 prosecco. God bless you all huns ❤️
I would like to thank Shamey for being thick as do and drawing attention to the wonderful comments and my work for my 4 in 4 off rotation fitting perfectly. 👌🏼
God save the King 🇬🇧🤴🏼❤️

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
I see the 'anxiety' is nowhere in sight for Shamey to attend the vigil! There were sooo many people there, all crowded together, it was incredible and very moving. The rioting afterwards was horrific...pretty sure that skanky gobshite made no effort to help today, as most of it was probably cleared before she got out of her sweaty festering bed.
Thanks to @tears_with_gingerbreadman and @thelurker66 for your concern. I've only just caught up on here, just needed a bit of time away from that vile lying grief thief b.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I see the 'anxiety' is nowhere in sight for Shamey to attend the vigil! There were sooo many people there, all crowded together, it was incredible and very moving. The rioting afterwards was horrific...pretty sure that skanky gobshite made no effort to help today, as most of it was probably cleared before she got out of her sweaty festering bed.
Thanks to @tears_with_gingerbreadman and @thelurker66 for your concern. I've only just caught up on here, just needed a bit of time away from that vile lying grief thief b.
I’m glad you’re ok! ❤️ I know you was going to the vigil so just wanted to double check! I don’t blame you for needing the break, she’s infuriating at the moment!

Vis and Vat

Apr 17, 2023
She’s saying she’s not in the creator fund, which is true. She’s not, it’s not available for uk creators. She’ll be in the creativity beta fund.
Posted this on Vavs thread, this creator got near £700 on 1.3m views - so she has cashed in on her videos over 1m. Bet she’s probably a couple of grand up!
not sticking up for her at all as I can't stand anything about her but TT did away with the Beta fund a while back now so she's either in the Creator rewards program or nothing. I truly believe she is 💯 👍

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Glad you’re ok, was worried as I know you’ve got grandchildren and live in the vicinity xxxx

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Those anti police comments were getting me too (I did think of you!) Actual fing idiots and she's not deleting those comments ....old wanker!
54 police injured and also 3 dogs 😡😡
Oh I do love you @Standupifyouhateaimee ❤️ But I don't want anyone to think of me because none of this is about me nor effected me and I'm not sick enough to claim it has. Obviously heartbroken for the kiddies and their families (before any huns try it) I've just deleted the SS of my txt because I'd flip a fing switch if it was reposted. Love ya for that though 😘

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Go fund me don't contact people? Surely its the people who have set up the go fund me maybe at best? Her under eyes are shocking! Treatments doing its job then! Or been for treatment today when she's letting on to give a s about others and taking her child to the garden center she's ended up in a clinic for self care.
She was NEVER going to the GMC cause she had her fish spunk booked! Poor H ! If she was even told she was going, (doubt it) poor kid 😞