Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Just brought myself to watch all WLW vid 🙄 This woman!! When are they going to stop? Can guarantee Little Miss Moonface will be posting her Aldi haul next few days business as usual. She can't keep the 'nice person' jig up much longer. Getting on my left tit so fake. Living in a clueless, self-absorbed fairyland. Be lovely to skip through life of Disney, doughnuts and tea parties singing that la la laaaa thing you do (which is irritating as do BTW) Unfortunately people on the frontline are worried about every minute. Assaulted, threatened, dying!!! in the line of duty every day! 💙💔 But get on, not for praise, certainly not money. But because someone's got to so what choice is there? Don't fake empathy or pretend to understand it's insulting to be frank. Your bunions couldn't even fit in the shoes never mind walk 🧅 Welcome to the world Wendy! 🙄 Now with no due respect shut up and show some at long last!

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
We know you read here ...Aimee please please just shut up now and tell your mom to do the same, who made you spokesman for southport ??? With the way you look atm id take a break from tik tok and sought yourself out you look shocking ..to make money off such an horrific incident shows the type of people you are ..you have no big brand deals and will never get them.because you are vile

Stiflersmom

Mar 9, 2024
I am awaiting a clap back as to why she didn’t support her community with the clean up. My guesses;

H was too traumatised
She was on the phone to her management all day being the voice of southport
Fish spunk was in her eyes

I’m by no way belittling what has went on, having lived in n Ireland during the troubles I know how scary it can be. But she pisses me off

Last edited:

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Did she go and clean up ?🤬
Did she hell!! She's spent all the time of the clean up sitting in her kitchen promoting the GFM page ( that she probably hasn't donated to) and milking this tragedy for all it's worth. Her views are soaring and as long as they are she will continue to milk it to make her money. She's a despicable piece of se who should be cancelled! She is absolutely no representation of a woman with any morals same as her mother! I despise the pair of them, fake as do!! :mad::mad::mad::mad: 🖕 🖕 🖕

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I am awaiting a clap back as to why she didn’t support her community with the clean up. My guesses;

H was too traumatised
She was on the phone to her management all day being the voice of southport
Fish spunk was in her eyes

I’m by no way belittling what has went on, having lived in n Ireland during the troubles I know how scary it can be. But she pisses me off
She doesn’t even clean her hovel unless she films it.

She wouldn’t go out of her way to physically help someone unless it benefits her and that right now is filming herself to gain validation & sympathy.

She is the most self centred b and god forbid she actually did something for someone else without an ulterior motive!

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
We know you read here ...Aimee please please just shut up now and tell your mom to do the same, who made you spokesman for southport ??? With the way you look atm id take a break from tik tok and sought yourself out you look shocking ..to make money off such an horrific incident shows the type of people you are ..you have no big brand deals and will never get them.because you are vile
EXACTLY THIS!!!!!

The smelly greasy dirty grief thief is quiet today, has it gone mia to rile the delulu sycophants up for more engagement? Has it got over its trauma & fear of leaving the house & managed to get to the supermarket tagging the s out of them hoping for a deal? Has it got a ad on the go to fleece more money out of people? Or is it setting the camera up for its next fake crying post to make sure nobody forgets it all about her!!!!! 🐽🐀

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
The smelly greasy dirty grief thief is quiet today, has it gone mia to rile the delulu sycophants up for more engagement? Has it got over its trauma & fear of leaving the house & managed to get to the supermarket tagging the s out of them hoping for a deal? Has it got a ad on the go to fleece more money out of people? Or is it setting the camera up for its next fake crying post to make sure nobody forgets it all about her!!!!! 🐽🐀
On Monday she gave a run through of her week. I think it was
Monday errands & housework
Tuesday live with a brand
Wednesday out somewhere
Thursday taking Wendy to an appointment. H going to grandads

Second time she's taken Wendy to an appointment but neither have mentioned what for.

She's not posted to keep her huns on their toes but she's out somewhere at some point.

Note. No mention of get her eye spunk when she gave the run down of the week

Last edited:

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She’s took Shirl to a hospital appt, that’s why she’s quiet. But you just know she’s not posted just so her other videos get a comment and view boost asking her if they’re ok as she’s not posted.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
On Monday she gave a run through of her week. I think it was
Monday errands & housework
Tuesday live with a brand
Wednesday out somewhere
Thursday taking Wendy to an appointment. H going to grandads

Second time she's taken Wendy to an appointment but neither have mentioned what for.

She's not posted to keep her huns on their toes but she's out somewhere at some point.

Note. No mention of get her eye spunk when she gave the run down of the week
Pretty sure the appt for Shirl is one for her arthritis as she mentioned it previously