Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Big bully becki and shamless are essentially doing the same content now, love that for them both 🤣 if I had to choose which greedy guzzler did it better then I'm gonna go for becki. She managed more than erm, yeah, that's nice 👏
She has got really pretty eyes, someone should step in and help her. She’s eating her way to severe illness. Aimee can carry on now I don’t care, she deserves everything that’s coming her way.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
"Aimee took me bless her". Is that not normal for daughters to do? As some know my mum has terminal cancer, I take her to chemo every week, I'm not allowed in when she is getting it done, so pop to Asda to make sure she has things in the house, pick her up and then either she stays with me or my or my eldest daughter stay the night with her. And no praise needed. That to us is all normal. This is why folk can't stand her she is praised so highly for doing the bare minimum and it's turned her into a jumped up little cow.

"Aimee took me bless her". Is that not normal for daughters to do? As some know my mum has terminal cancer, I take her to chemo every week, I'm not allowed in when she is getting it done, so pop to Asda to make sure she has things in the house, pick her up and then either she stays with me or my or my eldest daughter stay the night with her. And no praise needed. That to us is all normal. This is why folk can't stand her she is praised so highly for doing the bare minimum and it's turned her into a jumped up little cow.
Awww me darlin, been there & I know how hard it is. Sending you all the love & hugs from me & Gavin. 🌵❤️

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
I just had to come on and say this. Aimee you do not live anywhere near where this happened. I know this because I do. I look out of my window and to the left I see where the riots where and to the right I see where those poor babies were killed and injured. I don't know if this has already been said but it's driving me mad. My week has been so scary. Obviously not in comparison to those children. On Monday I could hear the screams the multiple endless sirens and the helicopters. I was reading online that someone had got away and the police couldn't find them. I was home alone. Then the following night the riots happened. Everytime I hear a noise a siren a helicopter I'm nearly sick. I did go into town today for a mental break however I was nearly sick with anxiety and scurried back to my car and home. I go down to the flowers 2/3 times a day just to try to process any of what's happening. She is angering me so much with her self pity!! No love the people around here are terrified. You live miles away!! I wish mine the hippo would expose her for her lies and her followers could see this. I'm sorry for my rant and in no way am I comparing what I've experienced to that of those poor victims. I just had to vent!!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I know you didn’t post for this reason, but, unlike Aimee you deserve the love and support and the praise, I’m so sorry you are even having to go through this and your mum, but what you are doing for her is nothing short of amazing. Sending you love and hugs ❤️❤️❤️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I just had to come on and say this. Aimee you do not live anywhere near where this happened. I know this because I do. I look out of my window and to the left I see where the riots where and to the right I see where those poor babies were killed and injured. I don't know if this has already been said but it's driving me mad. My week has been so scary. Obviously not in comparison to those children. On Monday I could hear the screams the multiple endless sirens and the helicopters. I was reading online that someone had got away and the police couldn't find them. I was home alone. Then the following night the riots happened. Everytime I hear a noise a siren a helicopter I'm nearly sick. I did go into town today for a mental break however I was nearly sick with anxiety and scurried back to my car and home. I go down to the flowers 2/3 times a day just to try to process any of what's happening. She is angering me so much with her self pity!! No love the people around here are terrified. You live miles away!! I wish mine the hippo would expose her for her lies and her followers could see this. I'm sorry for my rant and in no way am I comparing what I've experienced to that of those poor victims. I just had to vent!!
Don’t apologise, we don’t mind and I’m so sorry you had to experience or be near to any of that, I cannot even imagine how scary that must have been. Sending you a big massive hug ❤️❤️❤️

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
You vent away. My heart goes out to you and anyone who is genuinely effected by these atrocities ❤️

Mar 8, 2024

Echo what our other fellow trolls said, you vent away ❤️ sending you lots of love xxx

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
This is exactly why I personally don't like her. Bread crumbing. Say it with chest aimless how you feel. In reality who gives a do what we think? You shouldn't be reading here. In reality we are just a bunch of women in a group gossiping like alot of women do. I think if you where to piss off some of us would still be here nattering away to each other. It's not that deep. The problem is, you do it to yourself by coming on the page.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240801_222806_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240801_222806_TikTok.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 97
Mar 8, 2024
This is exactly why I personally don't like her. Bread crumbing. Say it with chest aimless how you feel. In reality who gives a do what we think? You shouldn't be reading here. In reality we are just a bunch of women in a group gossiping like alot of women do. I think if you were to piss off some of us would still be here nattering away to each other. It's not that deep. The problem is, you do it to yourself by coming on the page.
Could she be any more attention seeking if she tried

Apr 26, 2024
uk
This is exactly why I personally don't like her. Bread crumbing. Say it with chest aimless how you feel. In reality who gives a do what we think? You shouldn't be reading here. In reality we are just a bunch of women in a group gossiping like alot of women do. I think if you where to piss off some of us would still be here nattering away to each other. It's not that deep. The problem is, you do it to yourself by coming on the page.
This!

Always playing victim. At this stage it's all an act!

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
The difference a year makes! I will pinpoint the issue for you aimless since you are struggling. Social media. You have let social media dominate your life to the stage you are a complete different person! I would rather have a normal job than put myself through it, it's so odd. Put the phone down. Put the Kylie down. Put the take aways down. Lift a bottle of water, take your daughter out somewhere and enjoy time with her without scouring your phone depressing yourself, then pop home, cook a nice chicken breast, some salad and new potatoes. Drink more water. Keep the phone our your hand and have a wee early night ❤️

Attachments

• FunPic_20240801_223710104.jpg
    FunPic_20240801_223710104.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 93