Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Oh piss off...........in my madge from benidorm voice

Honestly! Has what happened to these poor children taught her nothing? Least that life is so very precious and you really don’t know what is around the corner. How you look is absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. If she really is unhappy take the right steps to do something about it and cooking a Bolognese with 750g mince and bacon for her and a wee tiny girl isn’t it. I would get about four meals for the two of us from that and we are greedy gits!
We know you read here Aimless, own the fact you have put on weight and really aren’t a size 12 and use your platform to showcase a healthier lifestyle, you might get less hate and feel happier.

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
The difference a year makes! I will pinpoint the issue for you aimless since you are struggling. Social media. You have let social media dominate your life to the stage you are a complete different person! I would rather have a normal job than put myself through it, it's so odd. Put the phone down. Put the Kylie down. Put the take aways down. Lift a bottle of water, take your daughter out somewhere and enjoy time with her without scouring your phone depressing yourself, then pop home, cook a nice chicken breast, some salad and new potatoes. Drink more water. Keep the phone our your hand and have a wee early night ❤️
She’s not happy in her own skin. She doesn’t like herself?
Well get off the phone, go out touch grass, go to the gym and eat better. Maybe even get a job. Because whatever you’re doing now, ain’t working, you look like a pigs anus.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
She’s not happy in her own skin. She doesn’t like herself?
Well get off the phone, go out touch grass, go to the gym and eat better. Maybe even get a job. Because whatever you’re doing now, ain’t working, you look like a pigs anus.
She literally could solve the issue no problem. Tiktok has her soul and it's ruined her.

Kangaroo

Mar 9, 2024
You know what gets me I’m a single mum to 2 boys we have the best life 2 holidays a year one long haul I don’t have my parents around dad passed away in awful circumstances 13 yrs ago lost my mum 7yrs ago cancer but I went to every appt chemo ops and not once did I post on social media, my parents fought their hardest battle and not having them around breaks my heart but every morning I wake up and thank good I have my boys I would hate to live the way that beast does so when jealousy pops up I’m like why the do would I be jealous of someone that has nothing but a ring light and kylie 😂 I’m more of a Heineken chic and this weekend I have a barbeque tomorrow, day out on the lash with 20 odd friends and a Sunday lunch out with 10 plus nah I’m ok you sick the life out of toothless beasts I’ll stick with my crew 😍 happy Friday Eve all 🥂🍾🥂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
"Aimee took me bless her". Is that not normal for daughters to do? As some know my mum has terminal cancer, I take her to chemo every week, I'm not allowed in when she is getting it done, so pop to Asda to make sure she has things in the house, pick her up and then either she stays with me or my or my eldest daughter stay the night with her. And no praise needed. That to us is all normal. This is why folk can't stand her she is praised so highly for doing the bare minimum and it's turned her into a jumped up little cow.
Those two live in a different world, both of them are just so bizarre 😳
I’ve been where you are now and it’s just natural to step up and be there for our mums. What’s not is the constant telling everyone how wonderful Aimee is, she’s not, she’s repulsive

Hope your mum is managing the chemo ❤️

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
So in the midst of all her sadness and feeling scared the Southport pillar of the community Aimee has found the strength, courage and ability to push her anxiety to one side to go get a cosmetic procedure, a fresh set of nails and keep up her social media presence in the last few days. What a woman eh!! She’s a fake, a liar and fat arsed t.

Don’t feel happy in your own wrinkled leather skin? Yeah I can see why. Having a bath or shower would be a start, laying off the booze, not ploughing takeaways away like a hungry hippo and laying off the sweet treats are other things to do. Stop painting other the cracks with fish spunk, Botox and green se too.

And until she shows proof she doesn’t get paid for views I don’t believe her. She’s a compulsive liar and the biggest bullshitter I’ve ever come across so she has to prove it.