Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
She will be fuming with C turning up to surprise W
I’ve just seen the video….. she will be hurling all sorts round her hovel of a house, the newly planted bushes will be on the Trainline, the toddler chairs and tables will be smashed up and she’ll be sat on the outside sofa glugging kylie straight of out the bottle

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Dani babes, I hope you’re not too upset 😞
Unfortunately when you’re a troll, people tend to report you 🤔 sorry that your trolling has caused people to report your content.
Hope you’re ok hun. LYSM 😘😘😘😘😘
IMG_4349.jpeg
They love to read here then complain when their feelings are hurt by the hurty words.
Suck it up buttercup can’t handle the heat do what Aimee does stay out the kitchen 😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
They love to read here then complain when their feelings are hurt by the hurty words.
Suck it up buttercup can’t handle the heat do what Aimee does stay out the kitchen 😂😂😂😂😂
And don't be hurting yourself when I'm on shift please because ain't no way!! 👋🏼🤣 Because I'm a refusing patients kinda witch and all that 😫 I wissshh 🤣

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Got no fing chance of fitting in that now, not with her 5 bellies
home video belly GIF

Dani gives desperation vibes, local spunkbucket vibes, if it has trapped some poor bloke to breed with it he is long gone by now, if it has a kid then that poor kid has had more uncle daddies than Dani has every had teeth in its head. It deffo lives in a catpissy hovel & it’s deffo a member of the Grief Thieves gang. Dani is not successful in life, it is that pathetic it even fails at being a decent troll. Gavin thinks & I tend to agree Dani has a lot in common with its clatty, smelly, greasy, sweaty, lying, scamming porcine catpissy cult leader & it’s dutty wankstained grief thief mother.🧌🖕🐀💩🐽🌵