Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Hahahaha. Eeeee howling 🤣🤣 Found the clapback of all clapbacks 🍊 This aged well unlike her. HOW does someone age soooo much in 14months? I'd be mortified even with all the filters on.. oh sorry no filters on!! 🤣Swear on H life = VILE TWISTED b!! 😭
I can remember that one, it had been out with D2 once or twice & had practically moved him in, hence the “waking up with its family.” Bet the poor bloke is kicking himself that he dumped this honking porcine. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🐽🐀
Oh & cheers for another stunning pic Barry from TL. 😊🌵

Attachments

• IMG_5458.png
    IMG_5458.png
    314.4 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_5457.jpeg
    IMG_5457.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 73

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I agree 🤣 Someone mentioned about some Cinderella shoes too. Who did they belong to? Can't be here she's deffo the ugly sister and has never scrubbed a floor in her life 🤣 If anyone has that one I'm intrigued to see 🤣👀🤣
In fact I think people should post some old but gold for the crack 🤣🤣🤣
Don’t get me started on the coral or gold mules to go with the turquoise beach cover up that she went out in 😂

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Look at the difference in a YEAR!

She’s got to have at least put on a couple of stone & gone up 2 sizes. As well as being unkempt and filthy. This is what selling your soul to social media does
Omg!!! 😱 her stomach 😱
Can’t believe how she’s changed. She’s becoming lazier and lazier! All the takeaways are definitely showing. I’ve noticed her portion size is huge! Way too much and eating more & more. She’s is very greedy with foods and in the end her health is going to suffer. Feeding her child too many takeaways isn’t giving that girl a good start in life. She’s so pale looking and missing out of essential nutrients 😕
Someone mentioned this… she probably orders multiple sizes of clothes and shows a size 12 on camera but guessing it gets returned as she’s never a size 12
She’s a fake and addicted to food & social media. She’s all about herself 💯 I feel sorry for her child.