Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Awww someone must have this!!! Call ourselves trolls !!! This was troll gold and we have misplaced it😱😱😱 we have let - not only ourselves but the troll world down ladies - shame on us !!!! Troll clubs at the ready and on the count of 3 whack your bonce - simply not acceptable or troll like!
I agree 🤣 Someone mentioned about some Cinderella shoes too. Who did they belong to? Can't be here she's deffo the ugly sister and has never scrubbed a floor in her life 🤣 If anyone has that one I'm intrigued to see 🤣👀🤣
In fact I think people should post some old but gold for the crack 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
I agree 🤣 Someone mentioned about some Cinderella shoes too. Who did they belong to? Can't be here she's deffo the ugly sister and has never scrubbed a floor in her life 🤣 If anyone has that one I'm intrigued to see 🤣👀🤣
In fact I think people should post some old but gold for the crack 🤣🤣🤣
They were vile babe honest - god alone knows where she was gunna go in them - full on Cinderella! Probably Home Bargains!

Mar 9, 2024
Put this before catching up @TillyLou @Puffy nips and stinky vag 🤣🤣🤣 Do you have secure Bicycle parking? I don't want any of your neighbours having a meltdown if I'm in the wrong spot they'll be stealing my stabelisers 😭😭🤣🤣
The only immediate neighbour I’ve got is a mental cat women - she’s only got 1 leg and the husband is the spit of Roy cropper - 2 kids who are strange to say the least - I reckon your stabilisers will be safe - don’t think you can ride a bike with 1 leg 😱

Mar 9, 2024