Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Omg!!! 😱 her stomach 😱
Can’t believe how she’s changed. She’s becoming lazier and lazier! All the takeaways are definitely showing. I’ve noticed her portion size is huge! Way too much and eating more & more. She’s is very greedy with foods and in the end her health is going to suffer. Feeding her child too many takeaways isn’t giving that girl a good start in life. She’s so pale looking and missing out of essential nutrients 😕
Someone mentioned this… she probably orders multiple sizes of clothes and shows a size 12 on camera but guessing it gets returned as she’s never a size 12
She’s a fake and addicted to food & social media. She’s all about herself 💯 I feel sorry for her child.
She’s definitely buying 2 sizes - size 12/medium for the camera and size 18/XL for the fit. Shes still kidding herself she’s a size 12 though cos she’s squeezing herself into some stuff. But I think that’s why she isn’t going to the events because she has nothing to wear and the thought of being caught on someone else’s vlog fills her with dread as she’ll look even worse than she does on her own videos as she can’t manipulate her image in the wild..

Her stomach is huge & it’s definitely a takeaway/alcohol belly. She’s consuming empty calories and probably double the daily recommended intake

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Couldn't agree more with who mentioned why not do all that anyway? Does her and H not want a nice space for the summertime? And let's be honest what she filmed was bare minimum for any old weekend for most. Nothing 'party' about it
Totally agree. I used to do it every single day with my girl. I'd be up before she woke. And if the sun was shining I'd fill her pool. Get out her tent. Fill the tent with her toys, she had her trampoline, swing, slide, and I threw all her garden toys on the grass for her and her friends to play with. I used to have half the street in my garden as she played with everyone lol I also and still do have loads of things in the plants and colourful things to make it Playful for her. We had the adults table and her picnic table and then a gazebo was up aswell incase she needed shade. Water guns, and I'd fill a bucket with filled water balloons and also have a table full of treats and that wasn't for a party. That was just for a summers day so she could have fun. She does the bare minimum and expects praise.

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
The state of it!!! Who in their right mind would present themselves to the world - like this 🤷🏽‍♀️

And don’t get me started on her food prep. In last nights pyjamas. And touching ALL the food that your guests are going to eat!
Wearing gloves would have been my first thought and being clean
I hope her friends see this and think again about eating this food. Prepared in a filthy kitchen too. 🤢🤮

Attachments

• IMG_9935.png
    IMG_9935.png
    503.5 KB · Views: 34

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hahahaha. Eeeee howling 🤣🤣 Found the clapback of all clapbacks 🍊 This aged well unlike her. HOW does someone age soooo much in 14months? I'd be mortified even with all the filters on.. oh sorry no filters on!! 🤣Swear on H life = VILE TWISTED b!! 😭
You can actually see the smoothing filter working 😂😂😂😂
She’s quite right though if she doesn’t use the filters available on TT then she’s not lying. She’s using filters while recording it on her phone then she’s uploading it to TT.
Where are the Sun comments?
Please tell me someone has them 😂😂😂

And the nails 😳the length 😳😳😳😳😳

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Look at the difference in a YEAR!

She’s got to have at least put on a couple of stone & gone up 2 sizes. As well as being unkempt and filthy. This is what selling your soul to social media does
I keep telling ya, fried processed take away food, booze and no exercise equals poor health, breathlessness weight gain, low mood. She must be a 16 now but will insist she is a 12. No wonder she’s in pyjamas all day as they comfy. It must hurt to wear clothes 2 or 3 sizes too small.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
You can actually see the smoothing filter working 😂😂😂😂
She’s quite right though if she doesn’t use the filters available on TT then she’s not lying. She’s using filters while recording it on her phone then she’s uploading it to TT.
Where are the Sun comments?
Please tell me someone has them 😂😂😂

And the nails 😳the length 😳😳😳😳😳
The articles gone now

Can only find this

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I keep telling ya, fried processed take away food, booze and no exercise equals poor health, breathlessness weight gain, low mood. She must be a 16 now but will insist she is a 12. No wonder she’s in pyjamas all day as they comfy. It must hurt to wear clothes 2 or 3 sizes too small.
She’s got to be pushing an 18. No wonder she’s in tracky bottoms, the only thing that fits