Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Sorry if it's been said, I'm catching up. But I hope none of the ladies in pink, who wore pink in support of the murder of innocent children, then risked their own children by driving home pissed
Don't be silly now! You'd think certain horrific events, especially on your doorstep would be somewhat of a wake up call. Realise that it can all be gone in the blink of an eye and now might be the time to fix up but you can't teach stupid 😩😡

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s still on some sort of high this morning about having a few kids over? Core memories ? Love - my kids are grown up but I still have a house full of my grandkids little friends constantly. 2 weeks into the holidays and already had 4 garden play days and a teddy bear picnic with at least 10 littles not including our own 3 - weather permitting we are doing a pretend beach party on Thursday. All 3 of them have invited their little classes so we are expecting a rug rat invasion! ( il be in work so leave them to it 🤣) anybody would think she had catered for the entire school! It was a few kids with their mums round for a play date? Nothing more! A regular everyday occurrence for most mums! Why does she get so manic over any social interaction she has? Not normal is it? Today my daughter is off work and a load of her friends are doing a movie day round her house 8 kids and mums making popcorn and printing pretend tickets and a projector screen - all impromptu - organised this morning cos the weather looks a bit crap. Doubt very much my daughter will be expecting a medal 🤣🤣
She barely functions most days so I suppose in her mind she excelled yesterday 🙄 she’s just an idiot, how other people don’t see it is beyond me 🤷‍♀️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Ammie you might of blocked me but I still see what you're doing shame on you for your tacky garden party yesterday, read the room ..it was not wear pink to celebrate, it was wear pink as a memory to those 3 beautiful little girls you know the ones you were spokes person for ???? You have zero compassion or class ..you need help ,your in denial of so much sort your life out ,you could make great content of going to the gym ,eating healthy turn your life around stop with all the procedures what your body needs is healthy food and exercise ..
She’s just too lazy to even think about changing her habits. She could never drop the high fat take aways or be bothered to walk anywhere so it’s doubtful she would join a gym. She did that with juice plus, can’t be bothered starting all that again can she 🙄

Mar 9, 2024
She barely functions most days so I suppose in her mind she excelled yesterday 🙄 she’s just an idiot, how other people don’t see it is beyond me 🤷‍♀️
But the manic highs for social interaction? She displays such abnormal behaviour and is oblivious to how she is perceived. It can not be good for the kid to live in that emotional state all the time. Sitting sobbing into her coffee over people not blowing sunshine and the childlike glee over any normal interaction, the excess of everything in her life too. I just want to shake the Huns and people in her life for enabling the s show and validating whatever narrative she chooses to push. She’s so emotionally stunted it’s almost sad. I just can’t get past the fact it was a few mums with a handful of kids and you’d think she had hosted a royal garden party! All the Huns saying what a fantastic thing she had done? Eh ??? What??? What the do are they doing with their own kids? But like I say it’s the breathless manic behaviour over something that most parents wouldn’t give a thought to. The kind of stuff when I ring my kids and ask what they’ve been up to and it’s a passing - oh a few school mums came round for the kids to play in the garden - no bells n whistles and certainly none of that carry on this morning ! She needs help - serious help!

Mar 9, 2024
What a relief everyone is safe and sound. Was worried for you all. The rioting and looting needs to stop now. It isn't about protecting our children it's thuggery and vandalism.
Speaking of not protecting children, I still can't believe aimees first though when children had been killed and injured was - let's have a party! She doesn't need any excuses to eat se food and drink to excess. I'm surprised the Tupac tearaway tweenager had a pink t-shirt. She actually looked nice in her denim shorts and t-shirt. With the age of the children at the party, who was Aimee buying bubble wands for?! She has got absolutely no clue what kids like to do as she doesn't know her own daughter. I'd love her to spend the rest of the holidays connecting with H and really getting to know her. Parks, walks, beach, exploring new places, pottery painting or an art class. Anywhere that doesn't involve shopping or a screen
I’m surprised none of the kids got stuck in those toddler chairs and to be extricated by the fire brigade! Like those kids could sit comfortably in those - what an absolute tit of a mother! Next time she will be strapping them into high chairs and putting an activity mat out!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I don’t know about anyone else, but my core memories are made out the house on days out, holidays, events & not involving alcohol
That’s exactly what they should be!
The fact she makes a big deal about such little things that should be apart of standard daily life just sums up how little she actually does with her child in my opinion.
Her life revolves around TikTok, shopping, takeaways and sitting at home doing nothing and claiming it was Hs choice not too.
She doesn’t parent that child at all!
And she knows all this deep down you can tell when she says “oh I’m not happy with how I look” but then orders another takeaway. She used to go the gym once upon a time, now she looks haggard and quite frankly dirty constantly even in today’s videos constantly scratching her head like a woman infested with nits.

Mar 8, 2024
There is actually something wrong with her. The fake laughing over stuff is manic. The end where shes pissing herself over a before and after is giving unhinged.
That was such a boring video 🙈 describing the whole day the way she did just shows she never does these things or sees mates often. Absolutely no need to make a video about it. Fake laughing, repeating herself and using yeah over cus she hasn’t got anything to say. She’s as bad as beck for saying and yeah and so. Boring fs.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Why does she go on like that about a hand written note. She's so emotionally deprived or something. I really think as a child she had money thrown at her rather than love so any little thing that she thinks is like a gesture of love she gets herself far to excited. Quite sad really. Also clomana is a brand I use. I'll be emailing them and won't be using them. She doesn't even know how to do makeup properly ffs.