Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 7, 2024
Don't shoot me but I actually feel sorry for her with this mornings video. It's clear that Aimee and H have so little social interaction that spending rare time with friends, something we would all think of as a normal everyday occurrence is such an alien concept to them - core memories?! Chatting, letting the kids play is something normal people do week in week out. Most of the time she's got no one accept her parents, a kid she hardly knows and group of online friends that just tell her how wonderful she is.
I don't understand why the house was trashed and water ballons weren't picked up. Do a scavenger hunt, give each kid a different colour or have them work in teams to pick them up. A bit of healthy competition and the garden would soon be cleaned up! The basics of being an adult and parenting are so lacking!

Mar 8, 2024
Don't shoot me but I actually feel sorry for her with this mornings video. It's clear that Aimee and H have so little social interaction that spending time with friends, something we would all think of as a normal everyday occurrence is such an alien concept to them - core memories?! Chatting, letting the kids play is something normal people do week in week out. Most of the time she's got no one accept her parents, a kid she hardly knows and group of online friends that just tell her how wonderful she is.
I don't understand why the house was trashed and water ballons weren't picked up. Do a scavenger hunt, give each kid a different colour or have them work in teams to pick them up. A bit of healthy competition and the garden would soon be cleaned up! The basics of being an adult and parenting are so lacking!
The fact she said it will take most of the day to clean up. How disrespectful are her mates and kids if they absolutely trashed her house so bad it will take all day to clean up.

May 30, 2024
UK
I don’t feel sorry for her at all. She has all the resources to have a great life with her and her daughter. She doesn’t work, she has a gifted house and car, endless child care, money to burn and no responsibilities except for her daughter. She hates cooking, so instead of hideous takeaways she and Harper could eat out everyday if she wanted to. She has the money and the transport to take themselves off anywhere they want to go and be able to give Harper ‘core memories’ as she said this morning. How many single parents have what she has? I think she’s a nasty t and I despise her

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
My god she is so dull and boring, a whole video about having a few mates round in your garden 🤣 god just shows how empty her life is and how she doesn’t have normal interactions or a social life/parenting life.

And the state of her daughter’s teeth. She’s more concerned getting herself Botox, lip fillers and eye spunk rather than concentrating on her daughters teeth. Disgraceful.

Mar 7, 2024
I don’t feel sorry for her at all. She has all the resources to have a great life with her and her daughter. She doesn’t work, she has a gifted house and car, endless child care, money to burn and no responsibilities except for her daughter. She hates cooking, so instead of hideous takeaways she and Harper could eat out everyday if she wanted to. She has the money and the transport to take themselves off anywhere they want to go and be able to give Harper ‘core memories’ as she said this morning. How many single parents have what she has? I think she’s a nasty t and I despise her
Fair point 🙌

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
If that's how her house was left because some kids were in playing and she cooked a bit of food then she needs a word with herself. 1- you were the hostess, tidy as you go, 2- kids know where the bin is 3- Do your friends have any manners? Because if I'm at my friends house then I help tidy and I don't ask I just do it. Disgusting.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
If that's how her house was left because some kids were in playing and she cooked a bit of food then she needs a word with herself. 1- you were the hostess, tidy as you go, 2- kids know where the bin is 3- Do your friends have any manners? Because if I'm at my friends house then I help tidy and I don't ask I just do it. Disgusting.
I think her house was a mess before they arrived. And they’ve just added to it. We always help out to tidy up if we’re at friends & same when they’re at ours. And that’s including the kids. The kids know to bin their rubbish/recycle the cans etc.

We usually have a bin bag for rubbish & one for cans/bottles.
She was probably too pissed to even attempt to clean up.

The feeling I get in the mornings if I know it’s a mess makes me wanna stay in bed!
I’ve just done dinner, eaten, cleaned up and done a quick tidy round so now the evening is free for a movie & snacks