Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I don’t feel sorry for her at all. She has all the resources to have a great life with her and her daughter. She doesn’t work, she has a gifted house and car, endless child care, money to burn and no responsibilities except for her daughter. She hates cooking, so instead of hideous takeaways she and Harper could eat out everyday if she wanted to. She has the money and the transport to take themselves off anywhere they want to go and be able to give Harper ‘core memories’ as she said this morning. How many single parents have what she has? I think she’s a nasty t and I despise her
I feel the same

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I know it’s been said a lot by you lovelies, but I just wanted to put my thoughts.
I couldn’t go to bed knowing the house is such a state. It wouldn’t take long to bag up all of the rubbish and put the plates and glasses in the dishwasher. I reckon she was pissed up and couldn’t be arsed. Harper is old enough to help too. If I was round a friends I’d be helping to tidy up, it’s common courtesy and a Thankyou for having us round for a meet up. She obviously didn’t want them to help so she can show how much of a good host she is. On such a high for having a rare meet up with friends, core memories for her and harper.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I know it’s been said a lot by you lovelies, but I just wanted to put my thoughts.
I couldn’t go to bed knowing the house is such a state. It wouldn’t take long to bag up all of the rubbish and put the plates and glasses in the dishwasher. I reckon she was pissed up and couldn’t be arsed. Harper is old enough to help too. If I was round a friends I’d be helping to tidy up, it’s common courtesy and a Thankyou for having us round for a meet up. She obviously didn’t want them to help so she can show how much of a good host she is. On such a high for having a rare meet up with friends, core memories for her and harper.
She will have been too drunk last night to do any tidying

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
I feel the same
I feel the same too. She could give harper such a wonderful upbringing with all of the free time she has. I wish I was able to spend as much time as that with my babes. We only get Saturdays and Sundays, and even then one of us could be working. Spending time with family is the main aim, doing lots of fun stuff as much as we can. And it doesn’t even need to be something expensive and extravagant, cinema, play parks, day out at the beach- I’m lucky enough to live really close to a gorgeous beach, trampoline centre, bowling, theme park, etc. Kids appreciate fun activities so much. Why doesn’t Shamey understand that? Shopping, being dragged around primark, buying her whatever tat she sees and wants, takeaways etc, is hardly making core memories.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
She will have been too drunk last night to do any tidying
Definitely. Doesn’t know how to be an adult. Instead creates content having a marigold Monday and cleaning up the evidence of having such a good afternoon with other adults and kids. And obviously the Huns think she is the best parent ever 🙄they aren’t right in the head

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
It’s those studio lights again.
SHE fING HUGE THE FAT t😂😂😂😂 Aimee, 👋 as we all know youl be on here tonight reading, well here's some bedtime reading for you, YOURE A fING DISGUSTING PIG!!!! YOU HOME AND YOURSELF!! "CORE MEMORIES" MY ARSE!!! HARPERS CORE MEMORIES WILL YOU YOU, SITTING ON YOUR PHONE 24/7 ARGUING WITH STRANGERS ONLINE!!! THERE, NOW do OFF🖕 oh, and like other folk have said, THESE "FRIENDS" OF YOUR WERE NOWHERE TO BE SEEN WHEN YOU "LOST" A BABY, COZ IT DIDNT fING HAPPEN DiD IT?? YOU LYING NASTY MANIPULATIVE s!!

Mar 9, 2024
It had to be a mess otherwise she would have shown herself cleaning before they landed. Her friends and use the term lightly, came and got free food and drink and their kids entertained (if that's what you would call it) and left without lifting a finger. I'd say that's a liberty and Aimee needs to open her eyes. Her house isn't even clean in the end of that video. I clean and everything is in its place! There's no random s laying in rooms it doesn't belong in. I've tidied today and did a wash as I cleaned the entire house top to bottom yesterday but I've baked rolo cookies for my daughter and also hung loads of things for her in her room and started her autumn decor in her room because she's over summer 🤣 so she came back from work there very happy lol
Ooh Rolo cookies - il be round in 10 - promise to tidy up after myself 🤣

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
SHE fING HUGE THE FAT t😂😂😂😂 Aimee, 👋 as we all know youl be on here tonight reading, well here's some bedtime reading for you, YOURE A fING DISGUSTING PIG!!!! YOU HOME AND YOURSELF!! "CORE MEMORIES" MY ARSE!!! HARPERS CORE MEMORIES WILL YOU YOU, SITTING ON YOUR PHONE 24/7 ARGUING WITH STRANGERS ONLINE!!! THERE, NOW do OFF🖕 oh, and like other folk have said, THESE "FRIENDS" OF YOUR WERE NOWHERE TO BE SEEN WHEN YOU "LOST" A BABY, COZ IT DIDNT fING HAPPEN DiD IT?? YOU LYING NASTY MANIPULATIVE s!!
Perfection pussy cat 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

Mar 9, 2024
I remember when I was at uni n my mum n dad payed a surprise visit one Sunday morning- there was student s everywhere - clothes, make -up, booze bottles - all the usual. My dad didn’t say a word but oh my god my mum ripped me a new arse hole that morning - she spent all the morning scrubbing the flat all the time telling me exactly what horrible ailments I would catch and how if she found it in that state again they would stop subsidising my rent etc. she shamed me into keeping it spotless from that day 🤣🤣🤣 all my dad said was “you was not born with a snout kid” 🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
That’s the ticket mrs - you say it as it is 🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Here she is! Little pussycat 😂😂😂😂😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Blimey I’ve never watched Matilda but now I understand why often Aimee is mistaken for miss Trunchbull.

Aimee for Halloween this year what about these outfits?

The sweatshirt will be easiest as you can just wear usual nasty joggers and it’s really simple then, you could get up and not even brush your hair or do anything to get ready. You could traipse around bargain shops all day then just get changed to go out trick or treating in the Eve

You’re welcome 😉 IMG_6298.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6297.jpeg
    IMG_6297.jpeg
    96.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6296.jpeg
    IMG_6296.jpeg
    98.9 KB · Views: 20