Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I had to have a hysterectomy before menopause hit me,put straight on to hrt, but seeing friends (real ones not fake like hers) going through it makes me glad I didn’t have to.
Same here. I had to have a hysterectomy when I was 30. I had a bad case of adenomyosis and cysts in my tubes. I also got put on to HRT but the few days before I started it I started getting menopausal symptoms and they were awful, I really do sympathise with you ladies who are suffering ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Having to recycle her mums content cos she’s gone none of her own and having your 70 year old dad taking your bin out.. do off
Yeah why has her dad had to go round and but her bin out?! Bet it’s cus he knows she is so fing incompetent and lazy. And she knows he’s a dope and will just do it for her. Wish he would fing take her out to the bin men.

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve been like it years, I’ve just got on with it. Get laughed at for the hot sweats even when it’s -3. I’m definitely gonna ask about the HRT as it’s getting worse. I’ve just started the health & her vitamins as they’ve got good reviews & hoping they’ll help as well
My sweats got so bad I was lying on the cold floor just to try cool off , they were coming day and night , don’t be afraid of hrt it’s far better to have a quality of life , good luck xxx

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
And there she is milking her mums story now for content and trying to make more of it and try to connect it all. Ridiculous, just shut up Aimee. Let people grieve and leave it. Also why wouldn't Harper go to the cinema? I thought it was Aimees anxiety last time that cut that short? And checking to see if her bins out so her dad must always put it out for her. She's on lazy cow.

Mar 9, 2024
She said she didn’t cope last time, she had her mum and the child’s dad did everything because she was hallucinating and passing out and didn’t bond for a while. She’s got a video about it and how she thought she was dying
Well its been 9 years and she still can’t cope and still hasn’t bonded - she must still be hallucinating cos her version of reality is not the reality for everyone else - not sure how long after birth is deemed normal but I’d be looking into it by now ? 😱🤣

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Couldn’t watch it all. She fing waffles on about se. She can’t tell a story with out saying obviously, and yeah, so yeah, and, so. She’s as illiterate as fing beko. Had to fast forward.. got to the end and she said H wouldn’t want to go the pictures? Maybe cus last time you made her leave half way through ha stupid t. What you mean is you don’t want to go
Spot on! She’s too fing Lazy to move herself from her phone! I bet H, won’t even hear about going to the cinema.

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
So she's told everyone on social media her mom phoned the police ,nice one aimee let's hope non of that group are on tik tok ,as you've let them all know ,look up the work safeguarding you thick b ...and for God's sake stop scratching it's like you have nits .
I thought exactjy that Probably why she dirty deleted it 🙈

zobo

Apr 17, 2024
northeast
So she's told everyone on social media her mom phoned the police ,nice one aimee let's hope non of that group are on tik tok ,as you've let them all know ,look up the work safeguarding you thick b ...and for God's sake stop scratching it's like you have nits .
My thoughts exactly 😳😲hope they don’t return to Bendy’s looking for reprisals !!!!

Mar 7, 2024
Aimee wouldnt wear make up on a slob at home day, especially when she's desperately seeking attention and sympathy. Wonder if we will see an add for nyx blusher in the next few days 🤔 it's marginally better than vavs ronseal shade but still looks se when applied by a toddler

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240806_211654_Photo Collage.jpg
    Screenshot_20240806_211654_Photo Collage.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20240807-113858_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240807-113858_TikTok.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 23