Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
My sweats got so bad I was lying on the cold floor just to try cool off , they were coming day and night , don’t be afraid of hrt it’s far better to have a quality of life , good luck xxx
Be careful you are sounding like Aimee having to lay on the bathroom floor because she was so hot 😂😂😂😂
I used to spritz my sheets with water and a few drops of lavender oil so they were almost damp and then hope I’d fall asleep quickly.
I agree the patches have worked wonders on my mood and I’ve perked right up 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
@PlentyOfShhh i was about to say the same thing i also take menopace im not able to take hrt so menopace is a god send tbh though my only symptoms were the hot flushes and as long as i remember to take them i dont get any
My friend told me to start taking them ages ago and I thought nah herbal won't do anything. Turns out they are the miracle I needed 🤣🤣

Oh morning Aimless, reading here , realising you've been a tit and deleting again. Well done for taking advice 👏👏

nodresssense

May 4, 2024
london
Aimee wouldnt wear make up on a slob at home day, especially when she's desperately seeking attention and sympathy. Wonder if we will see an add for nyx blusher in the next few days 🤔 it's marginally better than vavs ronseal shade but still looks se when applied by a toddler
It is for an ad, I saw it in the comments on one her videos from yesterday!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Imagine being that boring and dull that you’ve to copy content from your equally as boring and dull mum 🤣🤣 they are both devoid of any charisma or personality so how the do do they have followers.

And if an AD for blusher gets approved when it made her face look like that then the company must be going down the bad publicity route 🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Ahhh yesss the good old.. which do you prefer, no that's not the one I wanted you to say block 🤣🤣 A while ago people were sharing their blocked reasons and this was wayyyy up there hahaha. Also on the subject of try ons... Shamey where's your Tin-Man suit please? I still cannot wait for that one 🤣 Bursting at the seams, sequins darting in every direction LOVE that for you get it on Steph said it was nice remember 🤷🏼‍♀️🤩🤣
It was at the time she was looking for her dress for her dads wedding, I wasn’t even nasty but she just wanted smoke blowing up her arse it seems 🤣🤣

Oh she’ll never wear that tin man suit but would be hilarious if she did 🤣🤣 she had to squeeze in it 6 months ago, she’d have no chance now with the weight she’s piled on.

Mar 8, 2024
Imagine being that boring and dull that you’ve to copy content from your equally as boring and dull mum 🤣🤣 they are both devoid of any charisma or personality so how the do do they have followers.

And if an AD for blusher gets approved when it made her face look like that then the company must be going down the bad publicity route 🤣🤣
The blusher looks awful. She’s a fing mess

Mar 8, 2024
She needs to go to one of those make up counters for help, get them to tell her what tones match her skin tone etc. For someone who loves to say make up and beauty is part of her content she’s absolutely useless at it. My 14 year old niece applies her make up better.
Yeah she is useless at it. Her make up is always too dark for her. She puts too much on. Her eyeliner always looks s as well

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Dani you massive big fanny that big of a fanny you’re giving Aimee’s fat muff competition.
You are a fan at this point, even using the nickname people call me on here because I don’t know if you read but my username is lurker and only people on this terrible website call me lurkey 😂
You’ve got your head so far up Aimee’s arse you’re wearing her like a sugar puff jacket.
Read here for the craic? See so you do find us funny 🤣 stick to your 7 followers which are all probably you on other fake accounts with your special Google image profile photos of random women.
Join here if you want to chat further seeing as you are a chicken with your comments off, we post here knowing it’s public and anyone can read 😉
IMG_4974.png

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Be careful you are sounding like Aimee having to lay on the bathroom floor because she was so hot 😂😂😂😂
I used to spritz my sheets with water and a few drops of lavender oil so they were almost damp and then hope I’d fall asleep quickly.
I agree the patches have worked wonders on my mood and I’ve perked right up 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
😂😂😂 oh god yeah I sound so dramatic I must remember to film it next time x