Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
That’s cus it was so fing boring 😂😂 mortified for her. Why she made a video about what Wendy has already talked about is just fing stupid
Cos she has no content… obviously the fake period cramps won’t wash this morning and she’s got nothing planned.
Tomorrow it’ll all be about her taking h and jaschins kid out

May 15, 2024
UK
I carry a fan with me everywhere I go 😂 nights are awful. The fans on all night even in winter
I have one if those neck fans - best money I ever spent! I have thyroid issues which make you hot and sweaty on the outside, MS which makes you bake from the inside, and am at the age that peri is just round the corner. At this point I think I may just move to the Arctic!

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Hello. Hi im new. I got blocked. Been watching her a while like you do when you see a car accident. All i said was You cook? When she brought wine for cooking. Also genuine question. Is she special needs? I have a daughter with learning disabilties and she very much behaves like her sometimes.
Hello 👋🏽 and welcome.
She’s got … Peter Pan syndrome
If you look it up on Google.
Only heard about it today ( I think) from another member on here and she fits the criteria 💯

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Hello 👋🏽 and welcome.
She’s got … Peter Pan syndrome
If you look it up on Google.
Only heard about it today ( I think) from another member on here and she fits the criteria 💯
yeah I posted it this morning and Wendy syndrome is the name for an enabler

Attachments

• IMG_6250.jpeg
    IMG_6250.jpeg
    189.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_6251.jpeg
    IMG_6251.jpeg
    161.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6252.jpeg
    IMG_6252.jpeg
    182 KB · Views: 48
Mar 8, 2024
Her content is getting dull.

She could make so much content in the holidays without showing H but she’s scraping the barrel.

She’ll make Abersoch look se - we’ll just get OOTD, eat with mes and cheers with mummy
She’s not right in the head. She makes things p
like pumpkins her whole personality and thinks she’s quirky and funny by putting the autumn stuff out early. It’s not funny or quirky. The faces she’s pulling when she’s putting the kitchen roll on are unnecessarily smug. She’s a daft t

Last edited:

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside

She could make so much content in the holidays without showing H but she’s scraping the barrel.

She’ll make Abersoch look se - we’ll just get OOTD, eat with mes and cheers with mummy
It’s fING AUGUST 🤷🏽‍♀️ and don’t me started on that fing Mirror, Fireplace & the clutter 🤢🤮
There’s something seriously wrong with her.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈

She makes everywhere look se. How anyone manages to make disney look se us like a whole other level. She's an expert at se in all forms.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
It’s fING AUGUST 🤷🏽‍♀️ and don’t me started on that fing Mirror, Fireplace & the clutter 🤢🤮
There’s something seriously wrong with her.
I've got autumn candles burning 😂 and I've got my daughters room transitioned BUT she wanted it done lol and tbf the trees are showing signs of autumn. But I haven't been a dick like Aimee so I'm happy enough! Lol

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
I've got autumn candles burning 😂 and I've got my daughters room transitioned BUT she wanted it done lol and tbf the trees are showing signs of autumn. But I haven't been a dick like Aimee so I'm happy enough! Lol
No one’s a dick worse than aimless!! 🤣 she couldn’t do anything right in my eyes anyway.
But I’m the one that doesn’t even do pumpkins 🎃 🤷🏽‍♀️ there’s always one and it’s me 😆so I’ll hold my hand up 🙋🏽‍♀️ in shame 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
No one’s a dick worse than aimless!! 🤣 she couldn’t do anything right in my eyes anyway.
But I’m the one that doesn’t even do pumpkins 🎃 🤷🏽‍♀️ there’s always one and it’s me 😆so I’ll hold my hand up 🙋🏽‍♀️ in shame 😂
Hahahahaha ti's very true! She isn't doing anything right anyway. The way she decorates always looks tatty. It never looks like a seasonal change because of the colours of her decor to begin with and everything just sort of gets thrown in places. She doesn't have a clue. It just looks like more clutter on top of the clutter she already has lol don't do pumpkins as in decor or do pumpkin carving? I'm not a fan of pumpkin carving lol I'm just a fan of autumn and not Halloween lol I actually hate Halloween 😂