Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
My sweats got so bad I was lying on the cold floor just to try cool off , they were coming day and night , don’t be afraid of hrt it’s far better to have a quality of life , good luck xxx
Tell me about it 🤣🤣I've literally got a fan right up close to my bed at night to get me through it 🤣🤣plus this is for aimee who clearly thinks her period pains are worse than anyone else's. Aimee you absolute weapon I'm suffering from perimenopausal symptoms, an endo flare up and now have blood in my urine that needs investigating but shocker tonight I'm going to put on my big girl pants and go to work my night shift taking care of 4 vulnerable people.stop being such a drip, oh and get a real job .TT is not a job

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Sorry but that t ‘Dani the Fanny’ makes me laugh out loud. She needs to look up the definition of IRONY cos she obviously doesn’t know what it means. Does she not realise she is doing the exact same thing. Fake name and fake profile pic = anonymous too 😄
And she says people on HERE haven’t got a life. Jeeeeeez 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
It’s the constant saying “waste of a life there’s people who died who’d live better lives” like wtf 😂

Aug 7, 2024
hampshire
Hello 👋🏽 and welcome.
She’s got … Peter Pan syndrome
If you look it up on Google.
Only heard about it today ( I think) from another member on here and she fits the criteria 💯
She’s definitely got something because her behaviour isn’t normal. How on earth does she support herself and afford all that crap she constantly buys.

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Never mind autumn decor ladies. This is genuinely me 😂😂😂
Now we are talking. I adore Christmas 🎄 and dare I confess that I’ve got 3/4 of all my presents 🎁 and it’s only August 🙈
But I’m not filming it and there’s DEFINITELY no Xmas things out either. They are all packed away 😄
It’s August and I’m still enjoying any nice weather we have ☀️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s not right in the head. She makes things p
like pumpkins her whole personality and thinks she’s quirky and funny by putting the autumn stuff out early. It’s not funny or quirky. The faces she’s pulling when she’s putting the kitchen roll on are unnecessarily smug. She’s a daft t
Good god, everything is mismatched and tacky in that hovel