Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Oh dear, another account that has got with the grief thieves. Calling the dutty old bike a grass. 🐽🚲
She needs to shut the do up! Or even better… put the phone down and concentrate on your daughter… it’s the six weeks hols for the kids Aimee!!!! The kids.
Do something with her… time is ticking as one day soon - she won’t wanna know!
Help her. Support her. Learn her to swim so her future life won’t be impaired and while you’ve got all the time in the world… unlike others who HAVE to go to an actual workplace to earn a decent crust. Learn H , how to use a knife & fork!!

Mar 9, 2024
She has no will power though and she uses shopping and eating for her dopamine hit.
If she didn’t do them she would have zero se to post. Never mind what she looks like, the shortness of breath just walking should worry her into changing her eating habits. I think she’s addicted to fast food. It’s packed full of habit forming ingredients that give her a dopamine rush so I can’t see her stopping any time soon.
Totally agree but she shouldn’t have got to this stage if she knows she will struggle to sort it. She can’t change now either cos there’s no way she could tell the brat she is cutting back on crap and take aways ( can you imagine the strop) and she absolutely could not have crap in the house for H or order the s take aways for H n Olga not shovel it all in like pac- man on steroids before H got a look in ! She’s doomed😱it will definitely be the skinny pen she reaches for without telling her Huns !

Mar 9, 2024
Keep going. It always plateaus for a while after a loss then it suddenly shifts. I’m just about to go for a run, I’m just maintaining my weight now, the hormones are a right bloody pain aren’t

Yeah I go by my clothes, I do weigh myself at the gym weekly but that’s because it tracks fat and muscle %

I’ve lost 8lbs but I’ve lost 5 inches off waist & 4 off hips so I’ve dropped from size 18 to 14 & XL to L (need to size up for my chest) struggling to lose at the moment but I know it’s cos of hormone imbalance but that won’t stop me getting to the gym and being active. Because least I’m maintaining and not piling it on whilst I sort out the imbalance & the perimenopause symptoms
Bloody well done 👏 I know I’d really struggle to do this - full of admiration girl! 5 bloody inches off your waist is phenomenal!!! Wow! 🤩

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Bloody well done 👏 I know I’d really struggle to do this - full of admiration girl! 5 bloody inches off your waist is phenomenal!!! Wow! 🤩
Yeah my shapes changed quite drastically but the weights hovering. That’s fine. I know what’s happening & I’m addressing it to kick start it again. Need to be proactive about it & not let it get me down. Back to the gym tomorrow as not been today as we’ve had another day out instead

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
@PlentyOfShhh i was about to say the same thing i also take menopace im not able to take hrt so menopace is a god send tbh though my only symptoms were the hot flushes and as long as i remember to take them i dont get any
I used menopace was brilliant. I hit menopause at 38, unable to use hrt and noone believes you when you say why you're flushing when you're under 40

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah my shapes changed quite drastically but the weights hovering. That’s fine. I know what’s happening & I’m addressing it to kick start it again. Need to be proactive about it & not let it get me down. Back to the gym tomorrow as not been today as we’ve had another day out instead
Honestly babe that is such an achievement! ❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hello all. Sorry I've had a busy few days with an actual life 😅 I've been reading see she is dull as dish water as per. Honestly I struggle with 4 on 4 off because on my off once I've cleaned everything within an inch of it's life I can't sit still. Don't know how she manages with nothing going on I'd be bored to tears. I can't comment on H hair hahaha because she's a child and I have nothing child friendly 😩😂 I'm glad they've stopped cashing in on atrocities but I don't doubt it'll be wheeled back out 😡 What a sad sad existence. I've got my best friend arriving in the morning from London and we've a whole weekend planned. I've not only cleaned for that reason though 😂 Going to watch it ends with us tomorrow and I am not prepared 💔😭 I'm actually in 2minds about it. Bet Shamey knows nothing about it which is strange for such a big advocate against DV 😡😩

Anyway I hope you're all well ❤️❤️❤️

TattleWatcher

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah I go by my clothes, I do weigh myself at the gym weekly but that’s because it tracks fat and muscle %

I’ve lost 8lbs but I’ve lost 5 inches off waist & 4 off hips so I’ve dropped from size 18 to 14 & XL to L (need to size up for my chest) struggling to lose at the moment but I know it’s cos of hormone imbalance but that won’t stop me getting to the gym and being active. Because least I’m maintaining and not piling it on whilst I sort out the imbalance & the perimenopause symptoms
I'm currently on a low fat diet also calorie deficit due to gallbladder issues...and I've lost 15lb in 3 weeks...altho I am way chunkier than aims it does go to show you what wee changes do!

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
DEANNE ENGLISH NEEDS TO do OFF!

This woman is everywhere defending Aimee, she must spend her whole day looking for TT about Aimee and arguing with people who have an opinion. She’s the fing weirdo commenting that on an account 👇🏻 when they blanked Harpers face yet Aimee was quite happy to hawk Harper on TT until she was told not to and still quite happy to do it on Instagram and FB so what’s the difference Deanne? Why should a stranger care about uploading a video with someone’s kid in it if the parent can’t be arsed to safeguard them?

Seriously Deanne you need to get a life you sad b
I've had rows in the comments with this stupid t 😂😂😂😂 She's fing obsessed with the fat t

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
DEANNE ENGLISH NEEDS TO do OFF!

This woman is everywhere defending Aimee, she must spend her whole day looking for TT about Aimee and arguing with people who have an opinion. She’s the fing weirdo commenting that on an account 👇🏻 when they blanked Harpers face yet Aimee was quite happy to hawk Harper on TT until she was told not to and still quite happy to do it on Instagram and FB so what’s the difference Deanne? Why should a stranger care about uploading a video with someone’s kid in it if the parent can’t be arsed to safeguard them?

Seriously Deanne you need to get a life you sad b
I've had rows in the comments with this stupid t 😂😂😂😂 She's fing obsessed with the fat t

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I doubt that child asked for a concave Bob. I had one late 80’s where gash flash is still stuck. Her hairdressing skills are absolutely diabolical and it’s a real shame she ruins all their hair.
That child looks so like her mother so having a terrible haircut like that is the worst thing she can do. At least let her have nice hair 🤷‍♀️it’s probably because neither of them want to wash or brush it very much.
Where's the haircut?? I'm blocked is it on insta? I'm blocked on there as well coz I can't keep my trap shut 😂😂😂😂😂