Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Giving aunt Sally a run for her money yet again! Aimee I think it's time to invest in makeup classes cause you haven't a notion love. I'd also get your daughter assessed cause no 9 year old should go straight for black paint and then make a painting that has no colour, fun, life in it. Psychologically speaking it's not great! And speaks volumes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240808_171946_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240808_171946_TikTok.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 47

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Giving aunt Sally a run for her money yet again! Aimee I think it's time to invest in makeup classes cause you haven't a notion love. I'd also get your daughter assessed cause no 9 year old should go straight for black paint and then make a painting that has no colour, fun, life in it. Psychologically speaking it's not great! And speaks volumes.
Sweaty t

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I remember the LAST painting she did😱😱😱😱 I've just commented similar...fing wierd little brat, looks even fing wierder now with that trim😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Just found Twists hairdo 😂😂😂🤣🤣 looks like the bloke from "berries and cream" poor little sod ....NO "PRETEEN" WOULD WALK AROUND WITH THAT fING TRIM FFS JESUS WEPT 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It’s definitely a Wendy cut no shape just like a block at the front no blending thining or shaping it needs a big bit of shaping to the salon that isn’t Wendy

Mar 9, 2024
Well this was a proper, genuine mistake on my part. I thought the green s round her eye was paint from it being splodged about 😱😱and she really really needs someone who knows what they are doing to evaluate her child - black is the last colour a 8 year old girl goes for! All that fun colour and mess and she’s strategically placing mass black ? She needs to worry!
Oh and I think Hs new hair do makes her look like Olive from on the busses!

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Well this was a proper, genuine mistake on my part. I thought the green s round her eye was paint from it being splodged about 😱😱and she really really needs someone who knows what they are doing to evaluate her child - black is the last colour a 8 year old girl goes for! All that fun colour and mess and she’s strategically placing mass black ? She needs to worry!
Oh and I think Hs new hair do makes her look like Olive from on the busses!
Have you not seen her previous art work? It’s very dark for a child of that age. I’m sure it’s been posted on tl