Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Why couldn’t she just cook spag bol herself? Take you less time to do that than to wait for it to be delivered 🤣
Why wear pyjamas to cook in and while your child has her friend over for tea?
Back in the day!! 🙈 I would have been embarrassed 🙈 if my mum did that.
Is it just me that thinks that??
Old fashioned I guess. But it’s my opinion.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
That spag Bol looks rank! Looks like ready meal quality

By the time that takeaway has took to arrive you can whip up a quick spag Bol! So lazy, just cos she’s been out for a few hours she’s used it as an excuse.

We went out all day, on the way home we nipped and got something for dinner & I then cooked a proper meal despite being knackered and not wanting to! No wonder she’s ballooning quick when she’s lazy as do and is eating absolute s

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Why wear pyjamas to cook in and while your child has her friend over for tea?
Back in the day!! 🙈 I would have been embarrassed 🙈 if my mum did that.
Is it just me that thinks that??
Old fashioned I guess. But it’s my opinion.
I don’t wear pjs until I’ve showered before bed. If I come home I’ll stick some shorts or leggings on if I need to get comfy. And I’d never wear pjs in front of my kids mates. Its embarrassing

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She hates the way she looks at the moment but orders yet another takeaway 🙄 lazy cow. And I see she’s trying the Aero cos Charlie did, she is so unoriginal.
And she bought three bars from M&S the other day. She buys way too much sugary stuff, she’s addicted to the stuff! Empty calories, 8 squares of that aero bar is 137 calories. The bar is just under 500 calories. So if she eats both bars that’s 1000 calories (60g of fat & 114g of sugar!) that’s almost 4 times the daily sugar intake recommended and almost the whole days fat intake recommended and that’s ON TOP of a takeaway and whatever else she’s scranned

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Jesus she really has put some weight on. And to think she tried conning people in to believing she forgets to eat 🤣🤣
……especially when she is anxious
Did you know she suffers with anxiety?

Stopping the drink will help that
Eating fresh fruit and veg and swerving the take aways will help too
Exercise and fresh air is good for low mood and anxiety.

She does NOTHING to try and help herself or maybe she doesn’t have anxiety? Which is it Aimee?

I’d say you feel embarrassed in certain situations because of all the lies you tell on TT, that’s not anxiety.