Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Why wear pyjamas to cook in and while your child has her friend over for tea?
Back in the day!! 🙈 I would have been embarrassed 🙈 if my mum did that.
Is it just me that thinks that??
Old fashioned I guess. But it’s my opinion.
I would be more embarrassed about the mismatched furniture in that hovel and the smell from 5 cats

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
And she bought three bars from M&S the other day. She buys way too much sugary stuff, she’s addicted to the stuff! Empty calories, 8 squares of that aero bar is 137 calories. The bar is just under 500 calories. So if she eats both bars that’s 1000 calories (60g of fat & 114g of sugar!) that’s almost 4 times the daily sugar intake recommended and almost the whole days fat intake recommended and that’s ON TOP of a takeaway and whatever else she’s scranned
Daily she has 3 to 4000 calories at least.
6000 she had one eve when it was KFC.
She’s not well

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
That spag Bol looks rank! Looks like ready meal quality

By the time that takeaway has took to arrive you can whip up a quick spag Bol! So lazy, just cos she’s been out for a few hours she’s used it as an excuse.

We went out all day, on the way home we nipped and got something for dinner & I then cooked a proper meal despite being knackered and not wanting to! No wonder she’s ballooning quick when she’s lazy as do and is eating absolute s
Why in earth would she buy h a bambino meal she usually eats triple that
Poor child will be starving later and need a kfc

Tell us something Dani with the massive stinking sweaty gunt & disease ridden fanny, was your grief thieving, scamming, lying catpissy cult leader bothered about its child when it broadcast to the world that its child was playing with its dirty used dildo? Was it bothered when its child was on YouTube begging for friends? Was it bothered about its child when it dumped the kid on Mother’s Day so it could bounce on some 🍆? Was it bothered about its child’s safety when it practically moved 2 strange men into its house? Was it bothered about its child when it used her & the horrific murder of 3 children not to go to work but managed to go & get fish jizz injected into its fugly mush & it’s sty tacky nails done? Was it bothered about its child when it’s getting pissed up & launching poor innocent trees? Is it bothered that its child is getting ridiculed because it keeps on posting it on social media? Is it bothered that it’s dutty, lying grief thief old bike of a mother has butchered that child’s hair? I will tell the answer because you ain’t very bright, the answer is NO, so give your thick head a wobble, have a bath, brush your teeth & stay off the white lightning & tennents super you absolute wankspangling bunglecunt. 🐽🖕🐽

Attachments

• IMG_5483.png
    IMG_5483.png
    244.2 KB · Views: 51

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Tell us something Dani with the massive stinking sweaty gunt & disease ridden fanny, was your grief thieving, scamming, lying catpissy cult leader bothered about its child when it broadcast to the world that its child was playing with its dirty used dildo? Was it bothered when its child was on YouTube begging for friends? Was it bothered about its child when it dumped the kid on Mother’s Day so it could bounce on some 🍆? Was it bothered about its child’s safety when it practically moved 2 strange men into its house? Was it bothered about its child when it used her & the horrific murder of 3 children not to go to work but managed to go & get fish jizz injected into its fugly mush & it’s sty tacky nails done? Was it bothered about its child when it’s getting pissed up & launching poor innocent trees? Is it bothered that its child is getting ridiculed because it keeps on posting it on social media? Is it bothered that it’s dutty, lying grief thief old bike of a mother has butchered that child’s hair? I will tell the answer because you ain’t very bright, the answer is NO, so give your thick head a wobble, have a bath, brush your teeth & stay off the white lightning & tennents super you absolute wankspangling bunglecunt. 🐽🖕🐽
I’m jealous that @lexilou and @Aimee5bellies got the national anthem 😂😂😂😂

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
And she bought three bars from M&S the other day. She buys way too much sugary stuff, she’s addicted to the stuff! Empty calories, 8 squares of that aero bar is 137 calories. The bar is just under 500 calories. So if she eats both bars that’s 1000 calories (60g of fat & 114g of sugar!) that’s almost 4 times the daily sugar intake recommended and almost the whole days fat intake recommended and that’s ON TOP of a takeaway and whatever else she’s scranned
Let’s say she’s giving the drink a rest or cutting down, she will crave sugar more. I’m not sticking up for her so don’t come at me and it probably ain’t that. Just speaking from my own experience.