Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Said this ages ago - she’s gunna start flogging some hocus-pocus neon orange all natural and full of vitamin drink or gummy and miraculously loose 4 stone in 4 days but in reality it will be a skinny pen off camera- makes me wanna puke - also tipping a period starter kit for Harold which is amazing and available in the trolls showcase for £75864.99 but £4.99 with my discount code!
Yep you’ve nailed it 🤣🤣 but like Lexi says, those injections require work too so she’ll have to make some changes.

Mar 7, 2024
On the eyecream ad she says 'it's an anti wrinkle....' yes she also says brightening but antiwrinkle is so misleading.

GMC should not have approved that ad
She's not had an ASA ruling for a few months. If the after affects of the fish s*unk injections weren't so obvious, she wouldn't have been so honest. It's only because she bruised and looked so lumpy that she was open with her huns. Otherwise she would have been pushing these anti wrinkle miracles without a second thought. She knows she will get reported to the ASA about the miracle eye cream that does f'all but she has so few brands willing to work with her now - got to grab the pennies no matter how misleading the AD

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
On the eyecream ad she says 'it's an anti wrinkle....' yes she also says brightening but antiwrinkle is so misleading.

GMC should not have approved that ad
Isn't that the 2nd eye cream she's promoted this week! Well you know what they say, another eye cream ad, another report to the ASA - if they uphold them that's 5 ruling against her!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Size 12 trousers still? Even though she says she’s carrying excess baggage? If she’s wearing a 12 I need a 4 ! What a nob !
She hates jeans because she in a few sizes too small for her shape now. She will enjoy the elastic waist band now she can eat and eat and expand further.
Out of breath doing a try on.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I see Fani Ackoid has been carrying on her trolling. Imagine being the type to screen shot peoples comments on here spend time going to TikTok and make the effort to make videos about us 🤔 🧐 be careful, our ego’s will become massive 😂

You know the video when you said we must sit at home with nothing better to do? It seems that you are sat at home with nothing better to do also.

Do your friends and family know you’re a troll too? My family know and laugh along with us. They see her posts, have a laugh and give their opinions also, so yeah, sorry to burst your bubble on that one.

How cruel of you to talk s and remain anonymous 😂 The pot calling the kettle black! You have more in common with us than you think babes 😘

Comment cafe is a place where people can express their views. There is no law about that. We can discuss whatever we want. Stop throwing a toddler tantrum and calm down, it’s not that deep babes 🥰🥰

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Size 12 trousers still? Even though she says she’s carrying excess baggage? If she’s wearing a 12 I need a 4 ! What a nob !
I have trousers like that…. Due to the style I get a size 8 am usually a 12/14 so she’s really a size 18 (nothing wrong with being a size 18) just own your size and be honest….

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Erm dani, haven’t you just screenshot a photo of a child then put your text over it? 🤣 and also as you have conveniently forgotten I put a 🙃 over H and I also delete them after I’ve posted. But imagine, that there is actual weirdos out there who Aimee happily flaunts her to? Seeing as the WHOLE of that kids life is public and she’s only not allowed on tiktok because someone has clearly said to Aimee she can’t show her.
IMG_4996.png