Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
One of the toothless mafia has put a comment to the person who left a comment about A’s weight - something about a melted welly. They are all laughing and saying she’s won the internet - erm it’s about as funny as cramp and are these people all there? What a very weird cult they are.

I also see whilst all the comments are positive not one is saying she hasn’t piled it on eh 🤣🤣

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Erm dani, haven’t you just screenshot a photo of a child then put your text over it? 🤣 and also as you have conveniently forgotten I put a 🙃 over H and I also delete them after I’ve posted. But imagine, that there is actual weirdos out there who Aimee happily flaunts her to? Seeing as the WHOLE of that kids life is public and she’s only not allowed on tiktok because someone has clearly said to Aimee she can’t show her.
IMG_4996.png
Dani is a spesh kind of stupid.

Mar 9, 2024
Oh Dani, Dani, Dani
What an absolute tit you are making of yourself love - I’m saying this from a good place babes - GIVE IT UP! Just come to the dark side and have a chat or open your comments and one of us will come to you for genuine discussions- we won’t come mob handed - we can elect a spokesperson ( Tilly, pussy, growler you are nominated) you spend an awful lot of time and effort here and I think you mite be lonely over there? I think it’s cos you lot don’t ever support each other at all - you are too busy jumping up n down waving your arms “pick me, pick me” and I know it must be frustrating. You know Hun whatever you want to throw at us we can answer honestly but you won’t ever win any of us because we are not actual trolls love. I like to think we are defenders of sanity - the folk with brain cells- lives - teeth?? Come on ya know it makes sense- a real live Q&A for all to see ??? What ya saying sweet cheeks?

Mar 9, 2024
Oh Dani, Dani, Dani
What an absolute tit you are making of yourself love - I’m saying this from a good place babes - GIVE IT UP! Just come to the dark side and have a chat or open your comments and one of us will come to you for genuine discussions- we won’t come mob handed - we can elect a spokesperson ( Tilly, pussy, growler you are nominated) you spend an awful lot of time and effort here and I think you mite be lonely over there? I think it’s cos you lot don’t ever support each other at all - you are too busy jumping up n down waving your arms “pick me, pick me” and I know it must be frustrating. You know Hun whatever you want to throw at us we can answer honestly but you won’t ever win any of us because we are not actual trolls love. I like to think we are defenders of sanity - the folk with brain cells- lives - teeth?? Come on ya know it makes sense- a real live Q&A for all to see ??? What ya saying sweet cheeks?
Oh and I nominate Lurky as referee - anyone up for Q&A please step forward - no punching or spitting or weeing on the opponent’s though although a whack with the troll club is always acceptable !

Mar 8, 2024
Oh Dani, Dani, Dani

😂😂😂 Brilliant 👌

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I think we should ignore dani. Clearly dani is a 25 stone middle-aged man who still lives in his ma's box room knocking one put into a sock. Or it's aimee. She also fits that description.

Dani t features. If you post your child and your se parenting all over the internet people will comment. And you and your 2 likes won't stop that. Now get fed.

As for that last video. Made my skin crawl. She looks so sweaty and grubby! £35 quid on those monstrosities and that vest top that looks like a wane se filled nappy. She must have to take a stick out with her to bat all the men away

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Erm dani, haven’t you just screenshot a photo of a child then put your text over it? 🤣 and also as you have conveniently forgotten I put a 🙃 over H and I also delete them after I’ve posted. But imagine, that there is actual weirdos out there who Aimee happily flaunts her to? Seeing as the WHOLE of that kids life is public and she’s only not allowed on tiktok because someone has clearly said to Aimee she can’t show her.
IMG_4996.png
Dani you're giving FAN GIRL you know it's open here right? You fing crack head t. Either speak to us or do off

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
One of the toothless mafia has put a comment to the person who left a comment about A’s weight - something about a melted welly. They are all laughing and saying she’s won the internet - erm it’s about as funny as cramp and are these people all there? What a very weird cult they are.

I also see whilst all the comments are positive not one is saying she hasn’t piled it on eh 🤣🤣
Busy day deleting and blocking then 😉

Mar 8, 2024
Omg I love it!! It's such a beauty! Yes, she hasnalways had her own wee style, even when she was little I suppose I dressed her in what suited her and what she loved and not what I thought she should wear if you get me. She's just away out in one of the jackets she got today, my mums vintage boots, i kept them for her as she died when she was 3, and i always had this feeling she was going to love them lol (the louboutin didn't match her vibe tonight lol) a long skirt and a waistcoat to match. Hairs all blown out and lookin pretty early years rachel from friends 😍 tbf she probs/almost definitely dresses like me in the 90s early 00s 😂 but she's alot more confident than I ever was. That head bes held high, as it should! Even her makeup is pretty 90s in the sense of less is more. Just enough to enhance her features which i love about her. She is absolutely ragin my mum got rid of my clothes from when I was younger lol yes we may have to find some charity shops in London! Fabulous! 😍

Ah I love that ❤️ 😍😍 how lovely she has her own style and not looking like everyone else 😍 sadly I think most young girls today all have the same look 😳😞 I do think the 90s and 00's fashion decades were good ones and Rachael was my favorite in friends! Loved her looks, style and her character for me was the funniest😍😍
How lovely she wore your mum's boots out, that is just beautiful ❤️
You seem to have such a lovely relationship with her 😊
Yes, definitely if you get the chance to go to London thrifting shops even just to look 😍 and let us know if you strike gold 🤣 xx

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I honestly struggle to watch this s recently she's a disgrace of a 'woman' and an even worse Mother. But she did learn from the worst tbf. She's all teary asking Emz to stop people coming for her yet it's OK for her to use a comment and let Dani and the rest of her arse licking wet wipes jump on them eh? Well sorry not sorry but you have piled weight on, that's what you get for 20+ takeaways a month, family sized chocolate bars to "taste test" all washed down with Au Vodka and Kylie. And then your pathetic Croc dance being "enough exercise" and the reason you're out of breath when you get to the tip of your stairs!! You ugly, sweaty, entitled, good for nothing, vile b!! And even eluding to H starting her periods is beyond embarrassing for her. Why Wendy never fing swallowed this t is a mystery!!! GREEDY t!!! 🤢🐷🤡

Mar 9, 2024
I honestly struggle to watch this s recently she's a disgrace of a 'woman' and an even worse Mother. But she did learn from the worst tbf. She's all teary asking Emz to stop people coming for her yet it's OK for her to use a comment and let Dani and the rest of her arse licking wet wipes jump on them eh? Well sorry not sorry but you have piled weight on, that's what you get for 20+ takeaways a month, family sized chocolate bars to "taste test" all washed down with Au Vodka and Kylie. And then your pathetic Croc dance being "enough exercise" and the reason you're out of breath when you get to the tip of your stairs!! You ugly, sweaty, entitled, good for nothing, vile b!! And even eluding to H starting her periods is beyond embarrassing for her. Why Wendy never fing swallowed this t is a mystery!!! GREEDY t!!! 🤢🐷🤡
Birkey ??? Are you ok Hun?? You are scaring me mate n i’m on this side 🤣🤣 you on the blob? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you make me howl you do god luv ya x

Mar 7, 2024

Her comment section is way more toxic than CC or t will ever be

Mar 8, 2024
Happy Friday comment cafe besties 😊❤️

So Dani ...hi 👋
Is there a reason it's comment cafe in particular that gets on your puffies?? I mean it is just us you go for isn't it? Have you been here before and maybe we hurt your feelings? or is it because you cannot spell Tattle??
Or do you think we are more harsh here maybe??
Please turn your comments on or even come on here. I only have one account on TT so I promise I'll reply with my face.
Or like others have said come over here, let's have a chat?

My comment cafe colleagues, I actually think out of Aimee's thousands of followers I may have worked out who Dani is!!! 🤣😁 My guess is different to Ms English although I do think she is capable 🙄 but my guess is a different one. I'm on to it 😉👀👀👀

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Happy Friday comment cafe besties 😊❤️

So Dani ...hi 👋
Is there a reason it's comment cafe in particular that gets on your puffies?? I mean it is just us you go for isn't it? Have you been here before and maybe we hurt your feelings? or is it because you cannot spell Tattle??
Or do you think we are more harsh here maybe??
Please turn your comments on or even come on here. I only have one account on TT so I promise I'll reply with my face.
Or like others have said come over here, let's have a chat?

My comment cafe colleagues, I actually think out of Aimee's thousands of followers I may have worked out who Dani is!!! 🤣😁 My guess is different to Ms English although I do think she is capable 🙄 but my guess is a different one. I'm on to it 😉👀👀👀
Dani is a previous CC member - Jo (and whatever ten names she has had).