Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Definitely think it's the same person as jiggy but her sayings are very Irish like and I've seen them saying the same in A's comments and always defends her in a very similar way.
To be honest I rarely see A’s comments now as I just watch on here, and today confirmed why I’m right to do that as my god 🤣🤣 and ah if you can get the Irish like sayings then you must be right.

Mar 9, 2024
The thing is with any skinny jag she will have to have a high protein diet for it to be fully effective and she will have to exercise. Delusional aimless with think you jag it and still just sit on your arse. I have taken it when I was cutting for a competition, and I wish people who did take it where more honest. It's like steroids, you don't just jag and become muscly, you also have to put work in your end.
Lexi you are educating me here 🤣 is this the saxenda stuff? I work with someone who used it before her wedding n she swore it just suppressed her appetite and she didn’t do any extra exercise ? Granted she dropped 2 dress sizes but it’s back on now 🤣🤣

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Look how happy a pumpkin kitchen roll holder makes her 😳🤣
She’s an absolute t buying a load of crap for autumn. It’s like she gets an idea in her head and completely focuses on that and that becomes her personality. Does she not think about her followers who are struggling with the cost of living at the moment? She’s buying tat left, right and centre like she has an unlimited amount of money and is flaunting it.
That stack of fing pumpkins from home bargainS is ridiculous, it’ll end up in the skip once the babies have pissed on it. And her high pitched squealing goes right through me. She really is like a child

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Well I positively can’t stand the lying skank and I’m positive she’s put on 3 stone n I’m positive she stinks of cat piss & festering Fanny juice !
Festering fanny juice 🤢🤢🤢 honestly, she gives the look of smelling like BV or something like that. She looks like she needs an intensive exfoliating scrub from top to bottom and a fing decent hair cut. She’s a mess. All I can think of is the D’s who went near her. I bet they could tell a few stories 👀

Aug 7, 2024
hampshire
Said this ages ago - she’s gunna start flogging some hocus-pocus neon orange all natural and full of vitamin drink or gummy and miraculously loose 4 stone in 4 days but in reality it will be a skinny pen off camera- makes me wanna puke - also tipping a period starter kit for Harold which is amazing and available in the trolls showcase for £75864.99 but £4.99 with my discount code!
If she uses weight loss jabs is she prepared for the absolute hideous side effects. The brown rain falling out of her behind if she even sniffs a takeaway.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Lexi you are educating me here 🤣 is this the saxenda stuff? I work with someone who used it before her wedding n she swore it just suppressed her appetite and she didn’t do any extra exercise ? Granted she dropped 2 dress sizes but it’s back on now 🤣🤣
I took semaglutide. And don't get me wrong it does suppress the appetite and the stomach takes longer to empty so that's what prevents you from eating. But if you don't exercise and develop good habits with your eating then you will be jagging forever. It's great to get weight off quick but long term, you need to adopt healthy behaviour to sustain the weight loss. Which I know as hard but its really just about consistency. Eat plenty of protein. Don't deprive yourself to much. Get your steps up. Do some weights not even heavy, you get resistance bands in the house where you can do the vast majority of exercise and it all makes a massive difference xx