Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

No I'm not on the blob I've had a hysterectomy 😂 and Dani.. that doesn't make me 'old enough' you fing soggy tampon!! How ever old that is? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤡 I am however free to think and say what the do I want and will call a spade a spade and a t a t. And Dani if you don't like it... well I really couldn't give a rat's tail that just shimmyed out of Shameys fireplace tbh 🖕🏼
Soggy tampon 🤣🤣🤣💀

Mar 8, 2024
I think she honestly writes these comments herself as a way to get attention and boost her videos.
You can see it affected her though even though she tried to act so un bothered by fake yawning 😂 I genuinely think she’s read tattle or here wrote it herself as a way of clapping back at us and as for “read in between the lines” stop giving out so much credit of your daughters personal stuff online because your more bothered about what trolls have to say and want her desperately to be a PRE TEEN or a teenager wishing her life away just so you don’t have to parent and can have a bestie to go drinking with.

Just like Wendy you’ll go to the clubs with harper behave yourself.
Got dining table trauma now because didn’t D1 put that up? 🤣
The little peep at the beginning of the video 🤣 making sure it had started recording 🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Birkey ??? Are you ok Hun?? You are scaring me mate n i’m on this side 🤣🤣 you on the blob? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you make me howl you do god luv ya x
No I'm not on the blob 😂😂 I've had a hysterectomy and Dani.. that doesn't make me 'old enough' however old that is you uneducated fool! I am however old and wise enough to see through the Spanish fumes and call a spade a spade and a t a t. And if Dani, Jiggy, Shaniqua or anyone is offended then I couldn't give a rat's tail tbh 🖕🏼🤡

Mar 9, 2024
No I'm not on the blob 😂😂 I've had a hysterectomy and Dani.. that doesn't make me 'old enough' however old that is you uneducated fool! I am however old and wise enough to see through the Spanish fumes and call a spade a spade and a t a t. And if Dani, Jiggy, Shaniqua or anyone is offended then I couldn't give a rat's tail tbh 🖕🏼🤡
Fight fight fight 🥊🥊🥊 x

Aug 7, 2024
hampshire
WTAF does she look like 🤣🤣🤣🐷🐷🐷 Size 12 yeah right! What a fing state she is 🤮🤮
I love a linen trouser but my goodness wear the right top with them and admit your a 16/18 if she doesn’t do something soon it won’t shift because she’s on the cusp of perimenopause. My friends husband just dropped dead of a heart attack he was young he liked a takeaway. For goodness sake woman think of your child

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
"Wotdyathink?"
WHY do you ask that? Because let's be real shall we anyone who doesn't think what you want them to think you'll block. Anyone dare say less than.. oh my god you look amazing. Such a gorgeous figure. You're amazing and absolutely gawwwjus!!!

What I think... you 'got a 12' maybe but you are NOT wearing a 12 Peppa. High waisted does not mean breastbone love it means waist!! And you're too much of a stumpy jacket potato smothered in greasy Lurpak to be wearing stuff like that! Linen is not ideal for someone to lazy to iron and looks like crepe paper out of Hs craft box. Every colour will be scrunched on your mountain of piss soaked clothes and not hung up as it needs to be. Annnd you have a fing cheek to be shopping at Gym king porkey. The diarrhoea colour top is not it and I have no comment for your make-up Pennywise. But you did ask what I think and sorry you can't delete and block me from answering you like you did when you asked about your unofficial bridesmaid frock you ugly clueless heffer 🐷🤡