Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
@Missy Lurkey5bellies anyone.. you're letting the side down for us blocked bastards 👀 Can you post vids please 🙏🏼
I can’t do the vids - I dunno how but here’s a summary
Someone said she was fat - the Huns said she was perfect & snogged her bum raw
She turned into Simon Cowel
Started wearing elastic super stretch pants - still size 12
Kids had beige tea n she had runny noodles
Did an ad for tango coloured blush stuff
Did an eye crème ad for best eye cream ever
Still fat, ugly, smelly x

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cqqtponog65spoh6df4g.mp4
    29.3 MB
  • v0f044gc0000cqr0ovfog65unr65ockg.mp4
    16.7 MB
  • v0f044gc0000cqr50p7og65il7oj5s4g.mp4
    25 MB
  • v0f044gc0000cqr6pfvog65mn4amo9fg.mp4
    19.7 MB
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what are you on today🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jealousy 😂🤣 Aye jealous of pathetic waste of oxygen and deserves all the "bullying she gets on the app daily" because I ain't never seen no bullying over here just facts! Vile, riddled creature, a lazy lay about liar and a bike who drops her cottage cheese kecks for any old dick who can't even spell safeguarding. She ought to be ashamed living in a dustbin, using cleaning products as nothing but ornaments. Conning people into buying the best products ever that never get used again once her cheque clears. Her makeup is like a paint by numbers by a child in a blindfold. Has an obsessive, impulsive disorder, a victim mentality and needs a bleach jetwash. All these people up her rusty hole because she's a controlling sociopath who blocks anyone who isn't shoving Krispy Kremes down her throat. She attracts and encourages bullying of anyone who dares disagree and She makes a fing mockery of DV victims and survivors. Self obsessed, entitled scroat with the morals and grace of an alley cat. She neglects her pets and child. Absolutely irritating, gluttonous, scummy, scruffy, scrounging scrubber and has sucked every sausage in Southport and then some. She stinks of digestive fake tan and sugar puffs and is the sole cause of the national polo shortage. She needs to dig her manky nails into Hs craft box, dig out the rubber and start afresh! 🤢🤡

I could go on.. and on... and on but I cba 🤣😂

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Jealousy 😂🤣 Aye jealous of pathetic waste of oxygen and deserves all the "bullying she gets on the app daily" because I ain't never seen no bullying over here just facts! Vile, riddled creature, a lazy lay about liar and a bike who drops her cottage cheese kecks for any old dick who can't even spell safeguarding. She ought to be ashamed living in a dustbin, using cleaning products as nothing but ornaments. Conning people into buying the best products ever that never get used again once her cheque clears. Her makeup is like a paint by numbers by a child in a blindfold. Has an obsessive, impulsive disorder, a victim mentality and needs a bleach jetwash. All these people up her rusty hole because she's a controlling sociopath who blocks anyone who isn't shoving Krispy Kremes down her throat. She attracts and encourages bullying of anyone who dares disagree and She makes a fing mockery of DV victims and survivors. Self obsessed, entitled scroat with the morals and grace of an alley cat. She neglects her pets and child. Absolutely irritating, gluttonous, scummy, scruffy, scrounging scrubber and has sucked every sausage in Southport and then some. She stinks of digestive fake tan and sugar puffs and is the sole cause of the national polo shortage. She needs to dig her manky nails into Hs craft box, dig out the rubber and start afresh! 🤢🤡

Birkey keeping it real since 2024 😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
While I'm at it. Imagine wanting a pride of Britain award for taking your kid and her friends out and giving your mate a lift to work. And imagine getting your 'Ads' with deadlines weeks ago yet possibly doing them on your childs summer holiday. H is NOT pre-teen and even eluding to her starting is disgusting! God help her with her pathetic waste of oxygen 'Mother' thinking she's dying on her periods and Gigi pandering with the ice lollies up her crack. Poor kid will be scared to death with the drama they will cause.. it's OK monkey Mummy's called the ambulance, lay still, put your best poorly face on for the gram 🤒 Witch!!!
Wonder if she's ever thought why H doesn't want to go places, yet does with Gigi. Well I don't believe it and know it's just her lazy t of a Mum cba with parenting. But if it is true maybe look at yourself. Imagine her being seen with one of the teletubbies, looking an absolute state with her crayola makeup carting whatever s took her fancy that day. The shame running into someone from school who already picks on her unkempt, malnourished appearance. Never mind the hammy sammy, baby spoons one who's Mum flaunts her back fat in her filthy bra on TT. Poor Poor child!! It's high time you consider the implications your actions have on her. Kids can be cruel and she is a walking target you disgusting rat. I wouldn't risk being seen with you either you wastrel.

Mar 8, 2024

And breathe 🤣🤣❤️

Stinks of sugar puffs has me 😭😭😭

Mar 2, 2024
What was the comments she was replying to here? He went to her wedding and gave her a wad of stolen cash so she can’t just pretend she never had anything to do with her uncle 🤷‍♀️
IMG_6341.jpeg
So she's saying that David is not a blood related uncle and neither is Lucinda, her aunt blood related? How can neither of them be blood related?

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I cringe so much when she points stuff at the camera to 'avasmell' We can't smell you fing stagnant wet mop! And thank Christ might I add! 🤢 Definitely right up there with her pathetic bullshit. Close with her calling food 'she' Never heard "ooooh sheeez burnt" though. TOP top Olympic Gold though has to be shovelling her gob then showing the inside before shovelling more! Or just her hole full of food 🤢🐷 We know what a sausage roll looks like you daft bint! Fully know that her insides look like a stick of rock with t running all the way through!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240810-014846_Video Collage.jpg
    Screenshot_20240810-014846_Video Collage.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20240810-014633_Video Collage.jpg
    Screenshot_20240810-014633_Video Collage.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 38
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Yes they will climb it and no they don’t grow out of destroying Xmas trees 😺😸
Can't blame them. Poor baybeeez landing there 😢 I'd climb to the highest branch and catapult myself off too!! Geeeerrronnnnimooooooo 😭🐈‍⬛
cat pounce GIF

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I cringe so much when she points stuff at the camera to 'avasmell' We can't smell you fing stagnant wet mop! And thank Christ might I add! 🤢 Definitely right up there with her pathetic bullshit. Close with her calling food 'she' Never heard "ooooh sheeez burnt" though. TOP top Olympic Gold though has to be shovelling her gob then showing the inside before shovelling more! Or just her hole full of food 🤢🐷 We know what a sausage roll looks like you daft bint! Fully know that her insides look like a stick of rock with t running all the way through!
And she wonders why she’s getting fatter by the day, look at it shovelling it in like it’s oxygen.

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
I’m really crap when it comes to medical stuff- I dunno what BV smells like? Not that I’ve smelled a lot of festering Fanny juice either but I reckon if I smelled it I’d know that’s what it was🤣 we all know my head goes over the sink a lot when you lot are on form - so for me to listen to the tales of the 2Ds I think I’d need to bring a bucket 🤣
😂 I started to catch up here while I eat my breakfast……not a good choice 😂🤢