Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Good morning you wonderful bunch of trowels. Today is my birthday so its Kylie, spicy rice, M&S cakes and anything else we can shove in our mouths. Here's to a sunny day touching grass and whatever nonsense Miss Catpiss brings 🥳🎉🥰🎂❤️
Happy birthday, don’t forget the takeaway tonight followed by a few family sized chocolate bars 🎂🥳🎉

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
So she's saying that David is not a blood related uncle and neither is Lucinda, her aunt blood related? How can neither of them be blood related?
Her aunt is her dads sister.. that is BLOOD related Aimee.. even if different dads but same mum they still share some genes, therefore blood related.. so either go back to school and retake biology or admit they’re your family, you took a wedge of cash on your wedding and you was fully aware to the fraud (because with your uncle, aunt, ex mother in law all working there and that’s how you met Andy I concur you’re a fing LIAR)

Mar 9, 2024
Jealousy 😂🤣 Aye jealous of pathetic waste of oxygen and deserves all the "bullying she gets on the app daily" because I ain't never seen no bullying over here just facts! Vile, riddled creature, a lazy lay about liar and a bike who drops her cottage cheese kecks for any old dick who can't even spell safeguarding. She ought to be ashamed living in a dustbin, using cleaning products as nothing but ornaments. Conning people into buying the best products ever that never get used again once her cheque clears. Her makeup is like a paint by numbers by a child in a blindfold. Has an obsessive, impulsive disorder, a victim mentality and needs a bleach jetwash. All these people up her rusty hole because she's a controlling sociopath who blocks anyone who isn't shoving Krispy Kremes down her throat. She attracts and encourages bullying of anyone who dares disagree and She makes a fing mockery of DV victims and survivors. Self obsessed, entitled scroat with the morals and grace of an alley cat. She neglects her pets and child. Absolutely irritating, gluttonous, scummy, scruffy, scrounging scrubber and has sucked every sausage in Southport and then some. She stinks of digestive fake tan and sugar puffs and is the sole cause of the national polo shortage. She needs to dig her manky nails into Hs craft box, dig out the rubber and start afresh! 🤢🤡

I could go on.. and on... and on but I cba 🤣😂
Well that’s her well and truly told 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🫣xx

Mar 9, 2024
@thelurker66 you have a fan. Make sure you set up your own personal security 24/7 🤣
Why can’t these idiots stay in their own bloody lane! Why are they all coming for our lurks! I seriously can’t be arsed with the saddos! Apart from they do make me laugh a bit cos just like Aimee - they never get it right do they! That fake picture that was supposed to be lurky! Hope they apologised to that poor innocent random lady 🤣🤣

May 15, 2024
UK
Exactly that! Just hope nobody thinks we are rude or un welcoming just I’ve seen a lot of weirdos come and go 🤣
My first post I almost said I was a long-time lurker ('watcher' sounded weird lol)... figured that probably wasn't the best phrasing to use 😬😂 I promise I'm just a regular - if not very chatty due to the fact that I can't keep up - non-fan of our Aims 🫣

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Good morning you wonderful bunch of trowels. Today is my birthday so its Kylie, spicy rice, M&S cakes and anything else we can shove in our mouths. Here's to a sunny day touching grass and whatever nonsense Miss Catpiss brings 🥳🎉🥰🎂❤️
Entrance Dancing GIF by DreamWorks Trolls

Happy birthday! We can’t be there is person but will be with you in spirit! Necking the Kylie and dancing like trolls 🍾🥂🍺

Mar 9, 2024
Just got to say this - if someone comes on here pretending to be one us of but they are one of them - I for one couldn’t give 2 fs 🤣we learnt our lessons with Jo ! I’m happy just venting my frustration about Olga from here. I don’t believe anybody who claims to be seeing her in the wild unless they bring receipts cos I know if I saw her I’d be straight in there snapping my tits off to show you lot! Anyone claiming to know her personally- sorry but I need proof - I mean hard evidence- otherwise you will be welcome in our banter until you start showing any signs of bitching to anyone of my troll buddies and then you will be shown the door with all of our troll boots up your arse! I don’t want to look at all newbies with suspicion- I’m glad they found us - so personally I welcome all who venture under the bridge and I will treat them with love until they show their teeth and try to bite x I’m not good with the Miss Marple detective work, but I am good at sniffing out genuine people and at the minute this is such a lovely and funny space where we can Aimee tantrum till we are blue, amongst like minded trolls x I ❤️ you lot cos you make me chuckle my tits off x