Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
We’ve just got back from Costco and it was HEAVING - I’d never normally entertain it on a weekend but my daughter persuaded me - definitely not the place for someone with bad anxiety! £657 lighter too and I only wanted cookies! Does me every time ! 🤯
Oooo cookies sounds like you bought enough to share 👀
Comment cafe cookies 🍪

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
We’ve just got back from Costco and it was HEAVING - I’d never normally entertain it on a weekend but my daughter persuaded me - definitely not the place for someone with bad anxiety! £657 lighter too and I only wanted cookies! Does me every time ! 🤯
It’s so easily done though isn’t it 😂 you find things that you never knew you needed 😂

Mar 9, 2024
You could ask her if the skys blue and she’s take offence 🤣 I dread to think how long her blocked list is

“Why’s this person blocked”
Aimee : “oh they asked what shampoo I use” 🤣
You can’t ask about shampoo silly!!! She dips her head once a week in the air fryer drawer - shampoo ? She saw an ad in the 80s for a shampoo/conditioner called once ….. well she uses that once a year 🤣

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I cringe so much when she points stuff at the camera to 'avasmell' We can't smell you fing stagnant wet mop! And thank Christ might I add! 🤢 Definitely right up there with her pathetic bullshit. Close with her calling food 'she' Never heard "ooooh sheeez burnt" though. TOP top Olympic Gold though has to be shovelling her gob then showing the inside before shovelling more! Or just her hole full of food 🤢🐷 We know what a sausage roll looks like you daft bint! Fully know that her insides look like a stick of rock with t running all the way through!
These photos of her eating 😂😂😂😂😂 she is SUCH A fING GREEDY PIG 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 although tbh THATS an insult to PIGS!!!!!! Pigs are CLEAN compared to THAT dirty scrubber

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
A convoy of cookie chasers 🤣
200.gif

There really is a GIF for every occasion 🤣🤣🤣🤣