Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
What in the Mother of God is she? A few things... THAT behaviour over that ridiculous £25 Pumpkin stack is NOT normal and you meed a welfare check. Freak!! Next not once do I remember staying at a friend's or them at mine and anyone's Mum had her puffy nips swinging over our pancakes. Poor H! You are an embarrassment. Also don't remember any of my friends mother's scraping some manky fruit together with her manky nails whilst serving up fresh bacon for the brat! Yet again singling her out and making her less likeable. Thick b 🤪
As for the Primark baloni lorrrrrd.. you don't have to disguise your face as a Pumpkin you know. They will let you in with just a normal shade of makeup. It's not actually Halloween!! What the actual do do you need all that s for? Because you can? And Daddy will just keep topping your account up. What a fing sad life I could never live like the sponging soggy stagnant mop she is. Not ever!! Can't lie though ten points for making me creased at "what can I cook in them?" More to the point what can you cook? Dear God you need to sort yourself out and fastm Pathetic crusty b, making me feel ill 🤒🤢

Botox&Chins

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve just watched today’s Primark video, now I love a shopping trip as much as the next person but the obsessive behaviour she demonstrates clearly requires therapy. I’ve not even watched the entire thing because it’s making me rage. How much of that do you think she’s actually bought ? All of it ?!?

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
What in the Mother of God is she? A few things... THAT behaviour over that ridiculous £25 Pumpkin stack is NOT normal and you meed a welfare check. Freak!! Next not once do I remember staying at a friend's or them at mine and anyone's Mum had her puffy nips swinging over our pancakes. Poor H! You are an embarrassment. Also don't remember any of my friends mother's scraping some manky fruit together with her manky nails whilst serving up fresh bacon for the brat! Yet again singling her out and making her less likeable. Thick b 🤪
As for the Primark baloni lorrrrrd.. you don't have to disguise your face as a Pumpkin you know. They will let you in with just a normal shade of makeup. It's not actually Halloween!! What the actual do do you need all that s for? Because you can? And Daddy will just keep topping your account up. What a fing sad life I could never live like the sponging soggy stagnant mop she is. Not ever!! Can't lie though ten points for making me creased at "what can I cook in them?" More to the point what can you cook? Dear God you need to sort yourself out and fastm Pathetic crusty b, making me feel ill 🤒🤢
I love how she always mentions that she has apparently washed her hands before handing their breakfasts, yeah you might’ve washed your hands, but have you given under your nails a good scrub you skank?! You can wash your hands all you like but there’s no way those nails aren’t full of muck and bacteria underneath them. She literally use her nails as kitchen utensils 🤢 she is one dirty mother f. She makes me want to vomit 🤢