Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Oh BTW Dani... no offence Lurkey but you'd have a job trying to tame me 🤣 @Puffy nips and stinky vag had to lock my cage for a timeout last night 🦁🤣 I don't know where these idiots get the idea we're all out here playing follow mi leader. No! There is no "charge" We're all grown arse adults who say what we want. It just so happens we agree a lot. Imagine that.. so many people wrong all at the same time. People actually thought Jo was in charge at one point pahahahaha 😭😭🤣🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Oh BTW Dani... no offence Lurkey but you'd have a job trying to tame me 🤣 @Puffy nips and stinky vag had to lock my cage for a timeout last night 🦁🤣 I don't know where these idiots get the idea we're all out here playing follow mi leader. No! There is no "charge" We're all grown arse adults who say what we want. It just so happens we agree a lot. Imagine that.. so many people wrong all at the same time. People actually thought Jo was in charge at one point pahahahaha 😭😭🤣🤣
😂😂😂😂 no offence taken
ready to fight top cat GIF

Mar 9, 2024
No Birkey - we all got in the cage n bloody hid 🫣woman you was a demon yesterday 🤣🤣love ya x

Mar 9, 2024
Well I’m not a pushover birkey- but whoever’s side your on I’m on that one 🫣

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
❤️❤️❤️ for the birthday love today. I've had a lovely day with the grandchild. She's so bossy 🤣

Bus GIF by Bluey

Anyway, Dani my love, just cause I'm a Grandma that does not mean I wear M&S flannelette nighties. You carry on being the weirdo that you are, your table is over there.
Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor

And finally @thelurker66 that Dani De Vito has a right obsession with you don't it? It's Jo isn't it? It's gotta be. It's screaming unhinged.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
❤️❤️❤️ for the birthday love today. I've had a lovely day with the grandchild. She's so bossy 🤣

Bus GIF by Bluey

Anyway, Dani my love, just cause I'm a Grandma that does not mean I wear M&S flannelette nighties. You carry on being the weirdo that you are, your table is over there.
Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor

And finally @thelurker66 that Dani De Vito has a right obsession with you don't it? It's Jo isn't it? It's gotta be. It's screaming unhinged.
I’m beginning to think so! They’ve been insinuating that I’m Jo, I know Jo was deluded and talked to herself but I’m not Jo 🤣 I’ve been here since page 1! Way before Jo woe became a thing!

Mar 8, 2024
I’m beginning to think so! They’ve been insinuating that I’m Jo, I know Jo was deluded and talked to herself but I’m not Jo 🤣 I’ve been here since page 1! Way before Jo woe became a thing!
Just shows how deluded they are 🤣🤣her mind games won't work with our tight group ! ....is that what I'm supposed to say leader @thelurker66 ?? 🤣🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Just shows how deluded they are 🤣🤣her mind games won't work with our tight group ! ....is that what I'm supposed to say leader @thelurker66 ?? 🤣🤣
A little more love hearts and maybe the odd crying face… 😂😂 in all seriousness though I hope I’ve never made anyone feel that way or acted like they’re implying.
You are all a good bunch ❤️❤️

Mar 7, 2024
Shall we have a game of holiday bingo. On my card I'm having:
* endless food /fag break stops on the journey
* everything is stunning
* late breakfasts (as shamless and gashflash are hungover) full English for gobble chops, with a side of pancakes/something sweet.
* gash flash cutting up the pre teens food
* meals out with wine and cocktails every night with H glued to her phone
* a beach day (few hours max)
It goes without saying she will make such a beautiful location look like the dullest holiday ever ✔

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Good morning fellow trollops 🧌
I wonder what s show crusty knickers will be entertaining us with today. Will she take Harper out for a fun day? A shopping trip to buy more tat? Sainsbury’s?
Oh just remembered she had to do packing for going away. Cue the ‘let’s pack my suitcase with me’. cos that’s what everyone wants to see 🙄 hope she doesn’t forget her bum wipes 🤢

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
* everything is stunning
* late breakfasts (as shamless and gashflash are hungover) full English for gobble chops, with a side of pancakes/something sweet.
It goes without saying she will make such a beautiful location look like the dullest holiday ever ✔
LOVE this 😂😂 I think you’re bang on with all of your suggestions 😂😂

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
* everything is stunning
I think we should add
*Going in every gift shop there is and buying tat