Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 7, 2024
I think we should add
*Going in every gift shop there is and buying tat
How did I forget that one!
There will also be H looking like she's dressed from the lost property bin, in clothes 3 sizes too big, crumpled with unbrushed hair
*Aimee in some hideous toddler inspired outfit 3 sizes too small
*gashflash looking like an extra from the village people with her hat on.....

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
There will also be H looking like she's dressed from the lost property bin, in clothes 3 sizes too big, crumpled with unbrushed hair
I may or may not be designing an actual bingo card to fill in 👀😂
keep the suggestions coming to add to the card 😂😂😂

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Don’t forget…. The clown 🤡 make up 😂
And buying lots of SNACKS and lemon Fanta

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
You’re bang on the button regarding H’s clothing… she does look she’s got her clothes from the lost property bin! Always crumpled, mis matched and too big.
From Tupac tops to Hello kitty crocs 🤷🏽‍♀️
Never seen her look presentable.
So sad

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
This was on the southport page ,I don't suppose she went to that did she ??? After being the spokesperson for the go fund me
Of course she never. She’s done her bit for the community now by mentioning the go fund me. If she had gone we would definitely know all about it. It’s gone back to being all about her now.
If I was her I would be struggling to get over it, especially having daughters myself. I’d want to keep paying my respects and feel so grateful that my girls are safe. As a community and in support of them poor parents, I’d be paying my respects. I cannot imagine how they must feel but at the very least, they will be able to see how much support and love the community are giving.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
A little more love hearts and maybe the odd crying face… 😂😂 in all seriousness though I hope I’ve never made anyone feel that way or acted like they’re implying.
You are all a good bunch ❤️❤️
Definitely not Lurkey! do knows why she’s sprouting s like that. I honestly feel like it’s jealousy.

In my opinion, I think it’s Jo. Apparently Jo is still here in the group and I think she has some vendetta against us. Otherwise how would she know Jo is still here.
Jo/Dani the Fani, you’re unhinged. Maybe contact Aimee and see if she can point you in the direction of her personal mental health nurse. Oh yeah I forgot, Aimee doesn’t even acknowledge you so don’t expect a reply from her.
How is your fake Land Rover doing?

Mar 8, 2024
Definitely not Lurkey! do knows why she’s sprouting s like that. I honestly feel like it’s jealousy.

In my opinion, I think it’s Jo. Apparently Jo is still here in the group and I think she has some vendetta against us. Otherwise how would she know Jo is still here.
Jo/Dani the Fani, you’re unhinged. Maybe contact Aimee and see if she can point you in the direction of her personal mental health nurse. Oh yeah I forgot, Aimee doesn’t even acknowledge you so don’t expect a reply from her.
How is your fake Land Rover doing?
Definitely someone with a personal vendetta against CC that's for sure ....
1.2 CC coming for you 🤣

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Just watched her morning se and talking to H, about when she was young… no mobile phones, sky tv etc…
She was explaining about being No Google so had to look things up in books and entering a library and taking books home , getting it stamped etc…
The child has never been to a library 🤷🏽‍♀️ ? I just find that sad. I realise libraries seem to be closing down lately but surely not years & years ago? I took mine to understand things and listen to story time and learn to sit, listen and share things. Use their imagination 💭
Obviously, I’m old fashioned in my ways