Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Just watched her morning se and talking to H, about when she was young… no mobile phones, sky tv etc…
She was explaining about being No Google so had to look things up in books and entering a library and taking books home , getting it stamped etc…
The child has never been to a library 🤷🏽‍♀️ ? I just find that sad. I realise libraries seem to be closing down lately but surely not years & years ago? I took mine to understand things and listen to story time and learn to sit, listen and share things. Use their imagination 💭
Obviously, I’m old fashioned in my ways
It also sounds like she's only just starting to having conversations with H 😳
My boy was about 5/6 when he first asked me if I had parks when I was younger 🤣🤣 little *hit 🤣🤣

Mar 13, 2024
UK
I may or may not be designing an actual bingo card to fill in 👀😂
keep the suggestions coming to add to the card 😂😂😂
Have we got, wanting to go somewhere or do something but they hadn’t realised you needed to book?
Remember last years trip to York that was a fecking disaster and I’ve still not got over how s she made Edinburgh look, which is close to me!

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Have we got, wanting to go somewhere or do something but they hadn’t realised you needed to book?
Remember last years trip to York that was a fecking disaster and I’ve still not got over how s she made Edinburgh look, which is close to me!
Everywhere she goes she makes it look s because she doesn’t make the most of it. The only things she ever seems to do is eat and drink her way round these places. She doesn’t highlight what places to go to, activities for kids etc. it’s all about stuffing her face & cheers with mummy

Aug 7, 2024
hampshire
That manky hair - it’s in such bad condition ! It so broken around her hairline - sticking out all over the shop - it’s only the grease that usually sticks it down - I mean how does hair even break like that?
She needs to visit a decent hairdresser and get a proper shorter haircut. Lost some weight lost some hair and lost some of the attitude she could be passable

Mar 9, 2024
Liar !! None of that conversation took place! Even my 7 year old granddaughter knows how things have changed since her mum was little because we chat with her as part of her day. Do they not have a library at school with books? She is a total liar - one of those nostalgia pages came up on her FYP and she’s used it for content - she thinks we are all thick. Lying stinky cock snuffler !

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Dya think Jo/Woe/FakeLurkey/Jizzpig/Dani are in the old WhatsApp group? Talking to themselves. But like Golum in Lord of the Rings? Are we going to end up on a Netflix show one day ala Baby Reindeer 🤣🤣

I do like this gif. Shamey this one's definitely for you.

lord of the rings hobbit GIF

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Liar !! None of that conversation took place! Even my 7 year old granddaughter knows how things have changed since her mum was little because we chat with her as part of her day. Do they not have a library at school with books? She is a total liar - one of those nostalgia pages came up on her FYP and she’s used it for content - she thinks we are all thick. Lying stinky cock snuffler !
Cock snuffler 🤣🤣 *Hi5* for my new insult. Thanks Puffy ❤️