Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Why can’t she make the effort to brush her god damn hair before videoing herself? She looks like an absolute scruff bag and obviously doesn’t give a s about her appearance. Same for the mornings when she does her first sip of the day. Is it really too much effort to give her hair a brush and make herself look even a tiny bit presentable? I just don’t understand her at all. She is a mystery to me.

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
The standard Aimee faces of disgust at putting tea on a plate.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240811_201934_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240811_201934_TikTok.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20240811_201919_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240811_201919_TikTok.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20240811_202145_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240811_202145_TikTok.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20240811_201955_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240811_201955_TikTok.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20240811_201736_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240811_201736_TikTok.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 20
Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
@woccothecwumpet can I just say I admire your dedication it must take you hours 😂😂

Generally no i usually fly through. I took a long break from her though so it's taking a bit of time as there was loads of pages. Had a free few days and took the opportunity to blitz catch up and be done with it once and for all while i could in between doing everything else. Hope you and everyone else is okay.

Mar 9, 2024
Why can’t she make the effort to brush her god damn hair before videoing herself? She looks like an absolute scruff bag and obviously doesn’t give a s about her appearance. Same for the mornings when she does her first sip of the day. Is it really too much effort to give her hair a brush and make herself look even a tiny bit presentable? I just don’t understand her at all. She is a mystery to me.
Never mind a brush - my fing garden rake would struggle to get through that fing luggy mess! Think the Donkeys get better groomed!

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Remember it was said Boris Johnson would purposely mess up his hair before going out to speak to the nation

He wanted to appeal to the fools who saw him as a funny class clown character instead of a politician

She's just playing up to the huns!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Generally no i usually fly through. I took a long break from her though so it's taking a bit of time as there was loads of pages. Had a free few days and took the opportunity to blitz catch up and be done with it once and for all while i could in between doing everything else. Hope you and everyone else is okay.
Aww bless you! She is infuriating at the best of times so I don’t blame you! But don’t be a stranger! ❤️ I’m good thank you! Hope you’re ok also 🥰

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Aww bless you! She is infuriating at the best of times so I don’t blame you! But don’t be a stranger! ❤️ I’m good thank you! Hope you’re ok also 🥰

Ah i'm back now and just about caught up. I'm good and glad you are as well.
She's just god aweful. Her antics over the southport tragedy should have proved it once and for all to anyone who doesn't see her for what she is. Certainly i wasn't shocked or surprised at her behaviour around it even though i should be but i wasn't as i know there are no lows she won't stoop to for attention and everything else. She's a slippery one is aimee, engages in sty behaviour again and again and then comes back like nothing has happened each and every time. I don't know how she does it i really don't. She gets away with it every time and i don't understand how she does get away with it all.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I'd love to see her boot as she sets off. She packs a huge case for 1 night away. For 4/5 nights with no weight limit, there will be cases of clothes x3, make up, skin care, more snacks than your local corner shop!
And products to use for her ads she may have to film. (Pretend to film so she can laze around while her mums sorts out the child)

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh I honestly can’t be doing with the fing fat t - rinse and repeat - day in day out. Not yet another fing McDonald’s! - spare burger tucked to the side? Ooh did they remember the sauces? The 4 bags of fries? Dunno how she can moan when the sauces go fing missing because clearly McDonald’s fing love the fat heffer! Do you know anyone else who unboxes regular fries that hold 4 large cartons? It’s favouritism? I certainly don’t get that many! She’s a lying greedy b! Can’t even tell the truth about bloody chips! And she’s fing filthy! She makes me fing itch - even my eyes tingle! Gunna have to stop watching her because my reactions to the stinking s are not normal. She’s starting to get a green haze of Fanny fumes round her - fat ugly dirty liar!
I can’t watch her, I find her repulsive, she’s disgusting, greedy and arrogant

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She's just god aweful. Her antics over the southport tragedy should have proved it once and for all to anyone who doesn't see her for what she is. Certainly i wasn't shocked or surprised at her behaviour around it even though i should be but i wasn't as i know there are no lows she won't stoop to for attention and everything else. She's a slippery one is aimee, engages in sty behaviour again and again and then comes back like nothing has happened each and every time. I don't know how she does it i really don't. She gets away with it every time and i don't understand how she does get away with it all.
She’s disgusting isn’t she 🤬

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
It’s disgusting isn’t it I don’t get how she comes back time and time again after stuff like that and nobody bats an eyelid and just enables her every single time!
That’s why I’m glad pages like this exist because it shows other people do indeed see it because before this page I used to second guess humanity!

Mar 9, 2024
I can imagine that the donkeys are absolutely stunning 🐴 and I mean that. I love animals
They are cute gotta admit - it’s definitely a love affair between them n the bloke😱🤣 I think I’m a bit phobic tbh I wouldn’t even pet them when I was little but I do like ponies - it’s a bit odd really. I love animals too but donkeys aren’t on my list 🤣 the bloke is chuffed to bits that they come straight to him now n he is convinced they smile at him - I just think they’re laughing at the daft sod for paying someone’s mortgage a month to keep them🤣