Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry if I missed this but judging by the absolute state of her I’m guessing the community spokesperson for Southport didn’t venture out to pay her respects to that poor child and show some love to her family? Has nobody asked her why? If it’s on her doorstep just how could she be so heartless to carry on with her and ignore it? Especially if she either knew the little ones mum or H was her friend as she claimed? I really hope someone called her out in her comment 🤯

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry if I missed this but judging by the absolute state of her I’m guessing the community spokesperson for Southport didn’t venture out to pay her respects to that poor child and show some love to her family? Has nobody asked her why? If it’s on her doorstep just how could she be so heartless to carry on with her and ignore it? Especially if she either knew the little ones mum or H was her friend as she claimed? I really hope someone called her out in her comment 🤯
Of course she didn’t. She milked the tragic events for content but as she’s going on holiday she’s enough content so it doesn’t even get a mention. She’s a disgrace. There has been comments but they’ve been deleted. Someone on the previous page has screenshot one, it’ll be deleted by now though.

Mar 9, 2024
Another golden one 😁 first date with d1 and apparently he told her it was a privilege to be taking her out....
I'm guessing he no longer would think that 🤔
Oh and check out the absolute state of her room and hall, let's hope she didn't bring him back there 😳😳
Nah she will have shagged him in a shop doorway after the 1st cocktail followed by a BJ under the table at McDonald’s 🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Of course she didn’t. She milked the tragic events for content but as she’s going on holiday she’s enough content so it doesn’t even get a mention. She’s a disgrace. There has been comments but they’ve been deleted. Someone on the previous page has screenshot one, it’ll be deleted by now though.
Just shocking - but I’m not surprised. Vile self centred witch x

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Why can’t she make the effort to brush her god damn hair before videoing herself? She looks like an absolute scruff bag and obviously doesn’t give a s about her appearance. Same for the mornings when she does her first sip of the day. Is it really too much effort to give her hair a brush and make herself look even a tiny bit presentable? I just don’t understand her at all. She is a mystery to me.
Doing this scruff look makes her relatable like her scruffy lazy followers

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Generally no i usually fly through. I took a long break from her though so it's taking a bit of time as there was loads of pages. Had a free few days and took the opportunity to blitz catch up and be done with it once and for all while i could in between doing everything else. Hope you and everyone else is okay.
Hope you’re staying 😘

Mar 8, 2024
I haven't even caught up on here properly. Not been on really for a few weeks. I did happen to see this username mentioned and took a look on TT.

Firstly this post here, highlighting my username is factually incorrect/a lie. I have never given any animal up!!! That is absurd and slanderous. You have mixed me up with someone else or it's an outright lie.

The 2nd post with my username is completely unnecessarily and quite frankly uncalled for. Please tell me what I have done to you personally to warrant sharing my personal details on the other thread?? Nothing to do with the Aimee thread or anyone else. Just causing trouble and potential upset for my family trying to 'out me'

Please explain why you are targeting me specifically. I don't choose to be a 'content creator' putting my life on TT for people to naturally judge or comment on. I don't lie to thousands of people, I don't goad or manipulate people, I don't incite bullying of other content creators. Everything that has been commented on on CC is all factually correct and taken from her OPEN page by anyone. Not going out of your way to come on CC, lurking around another forum taking info onto TT that isn't openly known there. See the issue. You have gone to far and too personal.

You have gone out of your way to come on CC, to the non Aimee chat and take personal information about me onto TT.
Now tell me who is a childish bully? Is this making it all ok for you or Aimee...doubtful. What are you trying to achieve other than cause me family issues. It's not the sort of thing i would put on TT. Most ppl I know rant or moan to their friends and colleagues. I don't comment on her profile and I can't comment on yours as comments are off....
Really is not ok!! Get it off please!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240811_212116_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240811_212116_TikTok.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 86

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I haven't even caught up on here properly. Not been on really for a few weeks. I did happen to see this username mentioned and took a look on TT.

Firstly this post here, highlighting my username is factually incorrect/a lie. I have never given any animal up!!! That is absurd and slanderous. You have mixed me up with someone else or it's an outright lie.

The 2nd post with my username is completely unnecessarily and quite frankly uncalled for. Please tell me what I have done to you personally to warrant sharing my personal details on the other thread?? Nothing to do with the Aimee thread or anyone else. Just causing trouble and potential upset for my family trying to 'out me'

Please explain why you are targeting me specifically. I don't choose to be a 'content creator' putting my life on TT for people to naturally judge or comment on. I don't lie to thousands of people, I don't goad or manipulate people, I don't incite bullying of other content creators. Everything that has been commented on on CC is all factually correct and taken from her OPEN page by anyone. Not going out of your way to come on CC, lurking around another forum taking info onto TT that isn't openly known there. See the issue. You have gone to far and too personal.

You have gone out of your way to come on CC, to the non Aimee chat and take personal information about me onto TT.
Now tell me who is a childish bully? Is this making it all ok for you or Aimee...doubtful. What are you trying to achieve other than cause me family issues. It's not the sort of thing i would put on TT. Most ppl I know rant or moan to their friends and colleagues. I don't comment on her profile and I can't comment on yours as comments are off....
Fani Ackroyd has issues. I understand that you will be upset and angry, but please remember that we love our nosey neighbour. Fani is obviously a very lonely and jealous person.
She is a t.
Sending huge hugs to you sweetheart 🥰🥰🥰

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024

You are giving them exactly what they want - attention. Don’t let them get under your skin.

And if you don’t want personal information to be shared by people then it’s probably best not to be sharing personal information on a public forum.

Mar 8, 2024

Hey twinnie ❤️ I've literally just seen this and I'm fuming!! 😡😡
It is an absolute t and disgusting as that pig it worships!
She's not right in the head 😡

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

They have got the wrong person I said this when it first appeared, they have no life and are consumed with reading our thread yet label us sad and vindictive and nightie wearers for commenting on Aimee.
They’ve admitted at times they find us funny and I know they may mean that as an insult but I’m past caring they’re the ones spending so much time and effort to screenshot and make videos and even find movie clips.