Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
You are giving them exactly what they want - attention. Don’t let them get under your skin.

And if you don’t want personal information to be shared by people then it’s probably best not to be sharing personal information on a public forum.
I’m sure you are probably asleep now Hun but I wanted to say hope you’re ok - I think this was misconstrued that’s all ❤️ sending troll snogs x

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Taste test
Bump into an absolutely gorgeous person....they follow me.

Harper loves culture

Cutting up Harpers food for her

Having 3 breakfasts...but she doesn't eat breakfast

Being passive aggressive using her mum.....mummy they don't think I have a man.

Grwm to look tangoed

Not showering and hair being greasy the entire trip

Breaking her nails

Clap backs

Making the destination look s

P.s those eggs looks half cooked earlier. That or they had cheese in them....hope everyone's well. I'm back on nights so half dead (again) lol and have been enjoying a beautiful day today with family in the garden.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I don't think i will be staying twinnie. I posted cuz I was upset and angry. I knew some of you would understand and be lovely. I didn't expect to be chastised though...😔❤️

Sending you lots of love ❤️ we don't want to lose you, but do what you feel you need to. None of us should be belittling how something has made the other feel. Everyone's feelings are valid. You take care of yourself, and come back stronger x

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Ello ello ello beautiful people 💋❤️

Just on my break catching up. I don't have much to add on the Shamey front because she's boring 😴 It pains me to say but that old post when she's on about MH she kinda looks quite pretty. Filtered but 🤷🏼‍♀️ I know we all go through phases of less effort but the amount she has let herself go has me floored! What has happened to her really. I don't know how she flaunts herself the way she does. She needs to sort herself out but I actually think she's passed it. Vid with H made me sad 😔 that poor girl. How and more importantly why A denies she has needs is disgusting truly 🥺 I get she was acting up for the camera but her behaviour was questionable. She's a disgrace of a Mother to be in denial of it. What a shame 😔

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
@noseyneighbour 1st - nice to see you back. Hope you've been keeping well 😘 2nd - Your feelings are totally valid equal of everyone else. I know it's the principle but the chance of the post being linked to you is so miniscule. Loads of us have been targeted personally 🤷🏼‍♀️ They want the reaction and will be smug it worked. I get it's s my love but you're better than that. You've been through so much and got over much worse than a screenshot that really and truly means nothing in the scheme of things. I think it's blown out of proportion. I don't think there was any malice and @Eitak58 aologised ❤️ @thelurker66 was trying to diffuse. She's never been more supported. Not 1 person is less or more important here. We don't want people rowing playing into their hands 🥺 Let's get back to business girlies we're better together on our factual BS page 🤣❤️
You're all a hilarious big part of our little coven and personally I love you all 💖

Mar 9, 2024
@noseyneighbour 1st - nice to see you back. Hope you've been keeping well 😘 2nd - Your feelings are totally valid equal of everyone else. I know it's the principle but the chance of the post being linked to you is so miniscule. Loads of us have been targeted personally 🤷🏼‍♀️ They want the reaction and will be smug it worked. I get it's s my love but you're better than that. You've been through so much and got over much worse than a screenshot that really and truly means nothing in the scheme of things. I think it's blown out of proportion. I don't think there was any malice and @Eitak58 aologised ❤️ @thelurker66 was trying to diffuse. She's never been more supported. Not 1 person is less or more important here. We don't want people rowing playing into their hands 🥺 Let's get back to business girlies we're better together on our factual BS page 🤣❤️
You're all a hilarious big part of our little coven and personally I love you all 💖
Beautifully put - really hoping everyone is ok today now the dust has settled - I could knock this Dani Fanny into the middle of next week! Me eyes are in the back of me ed 🤣 didn’t get to sleep till gone 2 and got called out for work at 5!!! Are we all still under our bridge? If anyone is missing birkey I’m jumping on the back of your bike n we will have to round them up n bring them home x

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
Bump into an absolutely gorgeous person....they follow me.

Harper loves culture

Cutting up Harpers food for her

Having 3 breakfasts...but she doesn't eat breakfast

Being passive aggressive using her mum.....mummy they don't think I have a man.

Grwm to look tangoed

Not showering and hair being greasy the entire trip

Breaking her nails

Clap backs

Making the destination look s

P.s those eggs looks half cooked earlier. That or they had cheese in them....hope everyone's well. I'm back on nights so half dead (again) lol and have been enjoying a beautiful day today with family in the garden.
The same Hair bobble on the wrist, every second of the day!!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
What the hell has gone on overnight?

Dani’s account has gone off TT - what did she exactly do?
I noticed that too. 😳
Tbh @Aimee5bellies she didn't do anything out of her ordinary BS. Not that I saw anyway. Maybe she turned it off overnight if she was getting reported. God knows I deffo didn't see anything that TT would remove.
Nosey was upset about a post mentioning her. Others assured her it wasn't personal and a lot of us have had the same. It just escalated and got silly IMO tbh.
I hope the page doesn’t spiral now. We're all a good bunch and I love the jokes on here. Love catching up with you all when people are on form 🤣🤣 I'm sure Dani will be back she can't abide and like I said I can't see her having been banned.

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge

I wondered the same and when I went to look the account had gone & I was unable to find the post which had caused the upset 🤔.

Think emotions were running high overnight and messages were misinterpreted…

Not getting involved as doesn’t concern me just hope all are ok and normal service resumes… ❤️

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I noticed that too. 😳
Tbh @Aimee5bellies she didn't do anything out of her ordinary BS. Not that I saw anyway. Maybe she turned it off overnight if she was getting reported. God knows I deffo didn't see anything that TT would remove.
Nosey was upset about a post mentioning her. Others assured her it wasn't personal and a lot of us have had the same. It just escalated and got silly IMO tbh.
I hope the page doesn’t spiral now. We're all a good bunch and I love the jokes on here. Love catching up with you all when people are on form 🤣🤣 I'm sure Dani will be back she can't abide and like I said I can't see her having been banned.
Ah ok, just saw all the posts on here and wasn’t quite sure what happened. If she was banned the acct would still come up and show it’s banned. It’s deactivated most likely as they aren’t on jigsaws page either

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Ah ok, just saw all the posts on here and wasn’t quite sure what happened. If she was banned the acct would still come up and show it’s banned. It’s deactivated most likely as they aren’t on jigsaws page either
Yeah I think deactivated. I didn't see anything other than her usual se 🤣 The post in question was from weeks ago it was just that Nosey hadn't seen it til last night. Anyway I hope it doesn't drag on. 😊
Are we all looking forward to dire holiday spam? 😎🤣 What a treat for us 🤣 @Aimee5bellies can you post yesterday's BS please. I didn't see any 😳🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Morning bridge dwellers - is everyone excited for Holiday Bingo!
Dabbers at the ready. Eyes down, look in. 😳😳
1 fat lady on her own. Number 8 🐷🤣

Tv Land Teacher GIF by Teachers on TV Land

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

Dani posted a video saying that nosey was nasty and that she’s gonna be responsible if someone (Aimee)ends it all and it was a screenshot of a post on here of noseys saying her age and that she’s menopausal but the one nosey was upset about was weeks ago saying “if anyone is called this and has a something called something then this is your mum” or something like that.