Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I pray her airb&b is one run by someone who posts about their guests and the state of the house after a stay on TikTok
I tidy up and put all towels in the wash and dry them and the sheets in the wash before I leave. I found an amazing foam glass cleaner last time because I cleaned the bathroom mirror with it. I treat them as I would my own home. I hoover up and keep it clean and tidy while I’m there.
She will leave it in a complete disgusting mess. Orange makeup all over the towels. The child probably drawing all over the walls being so creative 😂

Mar 9, 2024
Bingo sheets are currently being updated with new entries! It’s time for any last entries to be added, bingo sheets will be posted for all to keep check of
Ooooh I’m so giddy - have we started now? I hope her air con is working cos all that s she’s plastered on her face will have slipped down to her tits before she gets out of Southport! Who the do puts 20 layers of s on to drive all day? It’s not like anybody will know her at the services ?

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
The fecking state of it, bet the Mr Dddddddds are not kicking themselves that they let the porcine specimen go. The clown paint is s & the fake tan is s & all the fishjizz & botox ain’t done s for its fugly mug. 🤡 🐽🐟🤡
Her makeup application is terrible. The shade match is se, definitely trying her best to look like a pumpkin. And the eyeshadow application is shocking. Has she never heard of blending. As someone mentioned, god knows why companies use her to sell make up.

Mar 7, 2024
Morning,
Not carrying it on but wanted to respond to some of the comments.
If I upset anyone then I apologise.
My feelings still stand on the posters comments tbh. I could have done without reading that straight away after and it was quite blunt imo.
Should I have jumped on them straight away..no. i admit I was upset and triggered.
It has been said that there was an apology...this is incorrect. I got a sty response back saying if u took it like that I cba or something like that.
I did not want anyone going after the poster though. I just expected a bit of acknowledgement that I was upset and why.
I felt my feelings were being invalidated at times and my issue minimised. Saying it was silly is not very helpful with regards to moving on. Bit unfair to say that.
I'm more than aware others have been targeted by this dani and I am sorry for that and have supported when ive been on. There were 3 posts related to me but the one I was referring to was putting info about me in the hope my daughter would see it and my words.
I have reflected on the fact I've overshared and prob only have myself to blame for that.
I've never had a run in with anyone on here previously. I've not been on as much as s going on myself. I take on board the comments that someone said about not everyone is going to say what you want or react the same way though, but that applies to everyone, me included. I've always tried to support others whether it's related to A or not.
I think it is probably best for everyone if I left this particular group.
Like I said apologise if anyone thinks I'm wrong or if I have upset anyone. Wasn't actually my intention.
I'm not going to lie and say I take all my feelings back because that would not be an honest reflection of my feelings.
Big love nosey x

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I must be the only person on the planet who is se at bingo! I get distracted ! When those bingo bad asses can play with 49 tickets 🤣🤣 I’ve all on with 1 - wouldn’t shout if I thought I’d won cos it would be wrong and I’d get lynched🤣
Hahaha dying 🤣🤣🤣
I go to bimgo probably like once a month, group of us. People think it's just blue rinse brigade but it's not. Can have a couple of drinks and food it's a good laugh 🥳

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Ooooh I’m so giddy - have we started now? I hope her air con is working cos all that s she’s plastered on her face will have slipped down to her tits before she gets out of Southport! Who the do puts 20 layers of s on to drive all day? It’s not like anybody will know her at the services ?
I think I’ve managed to catch everyone else’s suggestions to add to it 😂 will be posting soon 😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Bingo sheets are currently being updated with new entries! It’s time for any last entries to be added, bingo sheets will be posted for all to keep check of
Harper knows the way around and walks ahead 😳
I knowwww you think I don't need a mug but I do.
Show and tell of the snacks/mini bar
Coffee... Decaf!! Because ya just know!!!

Her makeup application is terrible. The shade match is se, definitely trying her best to look like a pumpkin. And the eyeshadow application is shocking. Has she never heard of blending. As someone mentioned, god knows why companies use her to sell make up.
It just flabbers my gast that people see that & buy the se it’s punting & that mess is with filters can you imagine what the monstrosity looks like without them. 🐽🤡🐟