Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I've just seen this..sorry..I've tried to keep off, but it's like a draw and sometimes I need to know when to stfu!
Naturally (for me) I seek out the negative or helpful comments to focus on and that's wrong and unhelpful. These posts continue too. It's not helpful to state the obvious after the fact and I've had enough tbh.
I do appreciate your words though, and tbh u have just explained how I felt better than I articulated being emotionally driven, so thank you! ❤️
I think it's easy to relate when I can do the same things at times to in my real life. It's very hard to rationalise when in that space and all you need is understanding that something has made you feel a certain way. It's a trauma response aswell. Just know you are heard, you are listened to, what you feel is valid, you are valued and you are very well liked. Don't let that voice in your head win (I know it's hard not to). Sending all my love and lots of hugs ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
I think it's easy to relate when I can do the same things at times to in my real life. It's very hard to rationalise when in that space and all you need is understanding that something has made you feel a certain way. It's a trauma response aswell. Just know you are heard, you are listened to, what you feel is valid, you are valued and you are very well liked. Don't let that voice in your head win (I know it's hard not to). Sending all my love and lots of hugs ❤️
Thank you for getting it... also sorry you actually get it too as u can clearly relate so hugs back. ❤️
I appreciate your words and understanding more than u prob realise xx

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Poor H another booze filled holiday 🙃 that top is her whole personality at this point it’s giving smells of piss and biscuits 🤪
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqt2tl7og65k7ug2m740.mp4
Touchy Feely Wide Legs fing Wierdo Wendy ...she gives me the creeps.... and her wierd AF brother Cliff obv gave a good FEW people the creeps coz she's kept him off here after that last video she did when they were pissed up and he was after some young lass from the pub who was about 17...the comments said it all ...pity she doesn't read the comments about her fed up lazy t of a daughter and keep HER off tiktok to protect HER but she clearly brings home the money so hey ho, do it eh 👍

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I can't see the wood for the trees tbh. I've spiralled into a meltdown I wasn't already far off. Justifiable or not...u can't reason with anxiety and your own thoughts. If you know..you know.
I dont need everyone to want me or love me...that's just entitlement or have a me versus them thing going on. All I needed was very different to what I got last night. I got very triggered by unfairness, not feeling equal, lack of empathy, not feeling heard and being 'told what to do and not do' unless u are in a position to do so.
None of this is yours or anyone else's issue but I'm just explaining why i sometimes go on a self sabotage..overthinking, triggered to do crazy head! I do however always treat everyone with empathy and try not to tell other ppl what to do or how to feel. Is that so wrong...🤷‍♀️

Edited to say..I'm prob gonna get told off for carrying this on but I just wanted to reply to you x
No one is telling anyone off here 👍🏼