Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I know, I’m more and more convinced there’s something not quite right. She’s always saying she doesn’t want to “adult” but maybe it’s more she CANT because she has some disorder. Otherwise why be so childish and wear what she wears thinking she looks great. The make up today did it for me. Hideous 😂😂😂
I think she had learning difficulties that have been masked.

Mar 9, 2024
Last thing I’m gunna say on all this rubbish. I’ve tried really hard to be tactful - I’ve no idea about the other page - I’ve all on keeping up with this one tbh. I genuinely just thought it erupted from nowhere last night and as I just happened to be still up I saw it unfold - im really sorry to all those effected - I saw the hurt but Like I’ve said - text does not always convey the writers emotions and wires get crossed. Nobody wants anyone to leave or feel bullied - bluntness maybe but I’ve seen no bullying? I can see both sides but I’m not 2 faced. Am I wrong when I say that to me this is a safe space to say what we need to about Olga before we explode with frustration? I guarantee every-time I look on here someone has said something that makes me titter or full on belly laugh! I don’t come on here looking for emotional sanctuary or anything too deep? I’m happy for the ones who share a celebration or I can empathise with any disappointment but I don’t think anyone comes here to find a deep emotional safe space? Maybe I’m wrong but I just want the banter - and yeah we are all different but of course there will be some people that you just know you’d be friends with if you were to meet - can’t say I’ve seen anyone post anything that I’ve found offensive or even disliked. I like this funny little place - I’ve learned a few very odd things 🤣 I’ve laughed till I’ve nearly wet my pants and it’s a nice little stress reliever - it’s really not that deep so please please can we regroup tomorrow with everyone who still wants to be here because I wanna win this bloody bingo! Tilly has done us proud coming up with this little game so let’s just get back to the giggles and if anyone is gunna be devastated by that dani trying to expose you just be careful what you’re putting. My friends and family would not give 2 fs - theyd think it was funny Because they know and love me. Nothing I have said would be of interest to my work or cause any disruption to our business so sorry Dani - do your worst love - no fs given so off you pop - no more time are you getting from me !

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
You said it. It is bloody ridiculous. I read your message as it happened last night and I took it the same way as her and that's the message I mean in this. So don't come at me cause that seems to be what you are good at.

I think you have me mixed up with someone else because I haven't been messaging all day. did I even say anything about you specifically. I put messages up supporting her and describing how she's feeling so maybe you should read properly? I also put 1 message up in the other group to talk to Nosey and talking generally about this space and how I feel also and then put this post in here. None of which specifically names you. So whose taking offence easily? She did drop it then you went in and offended her again. You appear to have some self awareness but don't use it much. I also said it's beginning to feel a bit mean girls. How is this a safe space? I've every right to say that when it's how I'm seeing things. You have just proved that by going on the attack because I don't think how you came across was well meaning and how she was treated wasn't great. Amazing that you call someone standing up for someone you have left feeling s a white Knight. So you are bothered if people are standing up for her then? Catch yourself on! This isn't the first time you have been blunt and you say people have picked you up the wrong way when really you just don't care how your words affect people. Its that simple. Own it then.
I’ve not mixed you up with anybody, you have done numerous posts regarding this and just because you don’t tag my username doesn’t mean you weren’t talking about me. I’m not offended, not even slightly, hence why I ignored your posts- I just don’t like hypocrites so highlighted them tonight. And no i am not bothered if people want to stand up for others, not remotely, why would I be. That’s just a really silly comment to make.

But the absolutely last thing I’m going to say is I do have self awareness, I know how my posting style comes across sometimes but if you read my post wrong and I then tell you it wasn’t meant the way you’ve read it, apologised and explained it then that should be enough. After that no I don’t care if someone is still offended and I do own that, which I think is fair. I shouldn’t be made to repeatedly have to try validate someone’s feelings, especially when I don’t think their feelings of being offended are remotely warranted and I feel they’ve blown everything out of proportion on a massive scale. And also being pretty rude and uncalled for to other posters but that doesn’t matter eh.

And just remember not everyone is love hearts and rainbows, and ending posts with ‘love you’ or xx etc - kindness and support comes in lots of way, and me telling someone not to let a troll get under their skin and to try not share personal info on a public forum if they are worried it’ll get used against them was my way of looking out for her and trying to help. You’d think I’d said something nasty or insulting. It’s a joke tbf.

Anyway ignore function used.

—— line drawn. Let’s back to the Birkdale Bullshitter.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Last thing I’m gunna say on all this rubbish. I’ve tried really hard to be tactful - I’ve no idea about the other page - I’ve all on keeping up with this one tbh. I genuinely just thought it erupted from nowhere last night and as I just happened to be still up I saw it unfold - im really sorry to all those effected - I saw the hurt but Like I’ve said - text does not always convey the writers emotions and wires get crossed. Nobody wants anyone to leave or feel bullied - bluntness maybe but I’ve seen no bullying? I can see both sides but I’m not 2 faced. Am I wrong when I say that to me this is a safe space to say what we need to about Olga before we explode with frustration? I guarantee every-time I look on here someone has said something that makes me titter or full on belly laugh! I don’t come on here looking for emotional sanctuary or anything too deep? I’m happy for the ones who share a celebration or I can empathise with any disappointment but I don’t think anyone comes here to find a deep emotional safe space? Maybe I’m wrong but I just want the banter - and yeah we are all different but of course there will be some people that you just know you’d be friends with if you were to meet - can’t say I’ve seen anyone post anything that I’ve found offensive or even disliked. I like this funny little place - I’ve learned a few very odd things 🤣 I’ve laughed till I’ve nearly wet my pants and it’s a nice little stress reliever - it’s really not that deep so please please can we regroup tomorrow with everyone who still wants to be here because I wanna win this bloody bingo! Tilly has done us proud coming up with this little game so let’s just get back to the giggles and if anyone is gunna be devastated by that dani trying to expose you just be careful what you’re putting. My friends and family would not give 2 fs - theyd think it was funny Because they know and love me. Nothing I have said would be of interest to my work or cause any disruption to our business so sorry Dani - do your worst love - no fs given so off you pop - no more time are you getting from me !
What a really good post. Perfectly put. It’s how I see this place too. We are a right bunch of funny fers 🤣 And nice little bit of spice at the end to our resident stalker Dani too 🤣

I’ve let them get on with it on their FF thread, they’ve a little community there and I respect that. I just felt on here I had to stand up for myself. I’m a little baffled how it turned into a s fest but I know next time that I probably shouldn’t try help anyone as I’m not tactful enough.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I joined and have stayed here through endless chaos, jo woe, this old girl and fake lurker who even came for my child was I upset and angry at fake lurkers comments yes I was but I don’t see the point in dwelling on it either I carried on business as usual. They soon went away and left me alone. I’ve also had many disagreements with people on here things have been said that I didn’t necessarily like or agree with but adult conversations were had and apologise made and again moved on.
I’ve offered nothing but support, acknowledgement of feelings numerous times but even now that doesn’t appear good enough. I’m not bothered at this point if I come across as mean or rude I’m all for acknowledging others peoples feelings and offering any support I possibly can but I also would like that to be reciprocated when my feelings and opinions may be different to other people’s but I’m allowed them also.
I’m here to laugh, joke, be a god awful troll and this has just become a complete take over to the real reason we are here.
Sorry puffy your comment just stood out to me and I’ve been silent most of the day on this but it’s like kids in a playground and it seems being nice and supportive and even apologised to they will go away and still tarnish me saying I don’t acknowledge their feelings and dani went for them the most when I’ve had 3 sets of weirdos come for me!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I joined and have stayed here through endless chaos, jo woe, this old girl and fake lurker who even came for my child was I upset and angry at fake lurkers comments yes I was but I don’t see the point in dwelling on it either I carried on business as usual. They soon went away and left me alone. I’ve also had many disagreements with people on here things have been said that I didn’t necessarily like or agree with but adult conversations were had and apologise made and again moved on.
I’ve offered nothing but support, acknowledgement of feelings numerous times but even now that doesn’t appear good enough. I’m not bothered at this point if I come across as mean or rude I’m all for acknowledging others peoples feelings and offering any support I possibly can but I also would like that to be reciprocated when my feelings and opinions may be different to other people’s but I’m allowed them also.
I’m here to laugh, joke, be a god awful troll and this has just become a complete take over to the real reason we are here.
Sorry puffy your comment just stood out to me and I’ve been silent most of the day on this but it’s like kids in a playground and it seems being nice and supportive and even apologised to they will go away and still tarnish me saying I don’t acknowledge their feelings and dani went for them the most when I’ve had 3 sets of weirdos come for me!
You are a weirdo magnet to be fair 🤣🤣

We had our disagreement but strangely I think it made it better for us didn't it? and I felt we had an adult conversation about it, drew a line and we’ve just had good laughs and banter since.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
You are a weirdo magnet to be fair 🤣🤣

We had our disagreement but strangely I think it made it better for us didn't it? and I felt we had an adult conversation about it, drew a line and we’ve just had good laughs and banter since.
I attract them at this point 😂😂😂
And exactly 👍 we had an adult conversation and moved on nobody can do anything about the events that have happened or what’s been said apologise have been made and if they aren’t accepted then that’s their decision and I respect that but don’t drag it on either when endless people have offered so much support and guidance and even tried making jokes, changing the topic and getting the thread back to what it should be about. I had a lot of respect and was fond of nosey and it’s a shame to see that doesn’t seem to be reciprocated right now.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I attract them at this point 😂😂😂
And exactly 👍 we had an adult conversation and moved on nobody can do anything about the events that have happened or what’s been said apologise have been made and if they aren’t accepted then that’s their decision and I respect that but don’t drag it on either when endless people have offered so much support and guidance and even tried making jokes, changing the topic and getting the thread back to what it should be about. I had a lot of respect and was fond of nosey and it’s a shame to see that doesn’t seem to be reciprocated right now.
You do 🤣🤣

I do feel they’ve been unfair on you but I hope they can acknowledge that and you can mend things.

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
Shamey loves to flaunt that she has money. All I can think about is Charlie and if it affects her in any way, not being able to take her mum away anywhere. Almost as if Aimee rubs it in Charlie’s face that she’s the poor relative
I think Charlie was saving up to go abroad for a week with Ralph when he's back from her dad's. Wasn't she using some of her car money?

Mar 7, 2024
That's too sensible! There are plenty of places available. She doesn't care. She's only a preteen when it suits.
I agree, H is always an afterthought! It wouldn't have occurred to Aimee about the H wanting her own bed. As long as aim-me-me-me doesn't have to share she isn't bothered. Speaking of the pre-teen, I'm sure there are a pile of teddies on the floor in the living room on the room tour.
I've got a really busy day today but will pop on later to see if we got a full house yet.... eyes down, dobbbers ready.....

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Morning all, thought I'd just say

Sometimes we may not agree with one another, it happens but don't forget it's an online forum. We're faceless & anonymous (direct mean our opinions don't count Aimless ) so we can't always get out thoughts, feeling, tone etc across as easily

But I'm sure we can all be adults, accept apologies, ignore & just be civilised again.

Anyways as you were trolls 🥰🥰