Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
NIGHT 1 BINGO
We have had a promising start to the holiday. Looking forward to seeing what tomorrow brings and how many more ❌ can be added to the bingo sheets.
Thank you for participating, we will reconvene again tomorrow morning for first sip of the day ☕
IMG_4373.jpeg IMG_4372.jpeg IMG_4371.jpeg
Does the restaurant they nearly didn’t get a seat in count as somewhere they wanted to go but didn’t book?

And thanks for doing this it’s hilarious 🤣

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Driving for hours it will be like a Sweat Box? Aimee I could be in an Igloo in the Antarctic with you and I am positive you would still smell sweaty

I think she would smell like a mixture of piss ridden tena lady, mackerel, meat and potato pie, stale ale, and cigarette smoke with a hint of chip fat.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
NIGHT 1 BINGO
We have had a promising start to the holiday. Looking forward to seeing what tomorrow brings and how many more ❌ can be added to the bingo sheets.
Thank you for participating, we will reconvene again tomorrow morning for first sip of the day ☕
IMG_4373.jpeg IMG_4372.jpeg IMG_4371.jpeg
Hold on…… have we got

The child is a pre teen bullshit included in this? It will be said at least once, when it comes up I win bingo 😂😂😂😂

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
The difference in less than a year! 😳😳
Also a reminder that Aimee knows best! Why she bothers with health professionals is beyond me 😕🤔

Yeah aimee me me me 5 names the reason people question your mental health struggles and everything else is that you lie about anything and everything. If you didn't lie then nobody would question you about it or anything else. All though given how you are now then it sounds like there are some mental health issues at play but you can do something about that and come off tiktok as it's clearly took over your life and you have an unhealthy relationship with it and lots of other things.

I think she would smell like a mixture of piss ridden tena lady, mackerel, meat and potato pie, stale ale, and cigarette smoke with a hint of chip fat.
Yep piss ridden tena lady has now joined, gaggle of munters, smells like piss & biscuits & arms like big baguettes on the fav list. 🤣🤣🤣💀