Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I can’t stomach this pair tonight. I’ve been sat at my best friend’s bedside all day & now I’ve come home knowing I’ll probably have lost her before morning.
Oh I’m so sorry to hear this. How very sad. I know there is nothing I can say to help but I am sure I speak for everyone when I say we are all here if you need to talk.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Just how many tacky RINGS does she have to wear 🤷🏽‍♀️ there’s almost one on each finger! Sometimes… Less is more 💫

Then another thing is… she’s travelled in that stupid pink top with 🍓, pink close fitting shorts and those ridiculous bright pink Barbie crocs and clown make up then goes out to dinner in that outfit 🙄🫣 wouldn’t you want to freshen up etc… and remove your silly toddler clothes first 🤷🏽‍♀️

She never fails to amaze me on how SHE THINKS , she looks gorgeous
When Wendy said noooo you look gawwwjus when she said do I need to get changed for dinner. Christ in a cardigan my gast was FLABBERED!! Ahahaha 🤣🤡 I wouldn't go down the chippy like that 🤣🤣

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Oh my 😔😔😔 I’m so sorry 😢 we are here if you need anything ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you, only yesterday they were saying they hoped to discharge her this week (after 7 weeks) and this morning things turned the other way. I’m a lot older than most of you and been friends for 50+ years. I’m sat in bed afraid to sleep in case I miss a phone call! Ridiculous at my age isn’t it. Very hard to watch someone you’ve been through life since school with go downhill so fast

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Thank you, only yesterday they were saying they hoped to discharge her this week (after 7 weeks) and this morning things turned the other way. I’m a lot older than most of you and been friends for 50+ years. I’m sat in bed afraid to sleep in case I miss a phone call! Ridiculous at my age isn’t it. Very hard to watch someone you’ve been through life since school with go downhill so fast
It isn’t ridiculous at all, it’s a normal human reaction so please try not to think that way she is someone who has been there for years of your life, you’ve grown with and created a everlasting friendship with and that’s rare to find and the sudden shock of hearing you may be without her will hit you as hard as it has, I wish I could give you a massive hug right now. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I know - i feel so silly! I only didn’t look cos this one goes so bloody fast if I joined another thread I’d need to leave work n do this full time! I actually thought to myself how much can they chat about the virtues of a wide leg work trouser or a pineapple print co ord 🤣🤣😳
Omg @Puffy nips and stinky vag
don't feel silly. It was hilarious and I hope you didn't think i was laughing 'at' you. God love you 🤣🤣
Also yes we try to keep it to the Scroat of Southport but you can't say anything 'wrong!' in here you can say what you bloody well want! Because I swear anyone else tries to police over here will be leaving by their weave because I have had quite enough of that bollocks. Thank you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Well you had best not be doing no disappearing act Birkey - you are our unification minister 🤣
The chokey is now full! So the next person who fanny's with the feng shui will be going over the fence by their plaits 🤣 Off you pop 👋🏼🤣🤣🤣🤣

matilda shake it off GIF by Stan.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I think we’ve got Wendy looking like an extra from YMCA too 😂
Not sure who it was yesterday saying about Wendy giving the heebie jeebies. The stroking of her legs, how handsy and touchy feely she is with her kids, clients.. her brother!!! 👀 She just has a creepy presence. Can't explain other than a seedy slaggy sponger. I can't stand her "so excited" thing she does. Or her strange little bow mentioning "her Aimee" Calling every male 'son' I actually SS that bloody denim jacket last night it gives me the ick so bad 😭 but tonight's vid sent me over the edge!! 😭😭 Oi Wend Danny Zuko wants his collar back 💀🤦🏼‍♀️😭😭😭

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240812-203441_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240812-203441_TikTok.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20240812-203759_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240812-203759_TikTok.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20240812-203552_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240812-203552_TikTok.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20240812-203705_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240812-203705_TikTok.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20240813-230939_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240813-230939_TikTok.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 32
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I can’t stomach this pair tonight. I’ve been sat at my best friend’s bedside all day & now I’ve come home knowing I’ll probably have lost her before morning.
Oh God bless her 🙏🏼 😭 I'm so sorry to read this. I know it means bugger all right now but you have all my love. Please don't be put off leaning here for support. Lots of love ❤️

May 30, 2024
UK
Just wanted to say because I know you all look for me when I wander off, I may be quiet for a few days I feel I need a break and wanted to let you all know rather than just going missing in action and you all worrying.
I’ll be back don’t worry, just tonight feels like I need a breather if I’m being completely honest. ❤️

As you were trolls 🫡
And @Eitak58 I wanted to acknowledge your post that was very well written and sincere in my opinion but I don’t feel like anyone should have to exit this thread the others included! ❤️
I’m not surprised you need a break, you have done your best ❤️ I have read the comments on both threads and it seems that apologies and explanations are just not good enough. I can’t be chewed with long winded comments going over and over the same thing when it could so easily have ended after a calm down and an apology. I’m just here because Aimee is a t

Mar 9, 2024
Just wanted to say because I know you all look for me when I wander off, I may be quiet for a few days I feel I need a break and wanted to let you all know rather than just going missing in action and you all worrying.
I’ll be back don’t worry, just tonight feels like I need a breather if I’m being completely honest. ❤️

As you were trolls 🫡
And @Eitak58 I wanted to acknowledge your post that was very well written and sincere in my opinion but I don’t feel like anyone should have to exit this thread the others included! ❤️
Thank you for telling us xxx I did really worry last time x I’m gunna give you a little cheeky wave on here every so often - like leaving a light on for you so you know we are thinking bout you. Are they still going at each other over there? Bloody hell! You have managed all this with such dignity xxx shout me anytime x always on your side ❤️