Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
There's times I have loads of pages to catch up on here so just quickly scan and other times I'm reading in real time and have more time to like comments etc not that it matters its really not that deep that someone likes a comment. No one should feel they aren't welcome I like everyone here no one has done anything to me personally for me not to like them. Anyways that was my 2p ill go back to reading and only commenting once every couple months lol
Can you come here more please and give us some input because I like when we are all together 😂

They are just weird, all that boring bull from the dutty old bike & this proclaiming that they are happy, having a wonderful time, everything is great, beautiful, fantastic & they are such good mothers, Oinking Olga making out what a fantastic mother she is by taking its child on the beach, it ain’t normal. If you have to keep on telling everyone that you are a good mother, a good person, a happy family, how perfect everything in your life is & this also goes for those that scream that they are caring & full of empathy & always helping people, it’s bullshit, you shouldn’t have tell people this, people should see it in you with your actions & sometimes words. Well that’s mine & Gavins musings for this morning. Hope you all have a great day & sending much luvs to those that need it. 🌵❤️

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
What about showering? She surely hasn’t had one yet?
That’s very true. I was going to see what todays vlog was going to be like and see if she looked like she washed her hair. After being out in the rain yesterday you would like to think she would’ve washed her hair, but I have a feeling that she won’t have.

Mar 9, 2024
They are just weird, all that boring bull from the dutty old bike & this proclaiming that they are happy, having a wonderful time, everything is great, beautiful, fantastic & they are such good mothers, Oinking Olga making out what a fantastic mother she is by taking its child on the beach, it ain’t normal. If you have to keep on telling everyone that you are a good mother, a good person, a happy family, how perfect everything in your life is & this also goes for those that scream that they are caring & full of empathy & always helping people, it’s bullshit, you shouldn’t have tell people this, people should see it in you with your actions & sometimes words. Well that’s mine & Gavins musings for this morning. Hope you all have a great day & sending much luvs to those that need it. 🌵❤️
How’s the nip today? X

Mar 9, 2024
god she’s a scrubber ! Bloody Harold and Bendy will have been tip toeing round so they don’t wake the t then Mummy is rushing to make its coffee as soon as the creature from the black lagoons stirs its arse- it’s irrational how much I detest these people! Those frigging sunglasses! Give the scruff a mother of the year award cos it shared a bed with its kid👏

May 30, 2024
UK
How boring day one or two? and they’ve already been to Asda and the gift shop. Wales always looks beautiful, if I was visiting I wouldn’t be coming for a magnet and a sign for my garden that is available up and down any gift shop in the UK or creaming myself over some overpriced Jam. So far she has talked more about food and alcohol than the sights