Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Oi Shaimee, sat watching your videos on here and one of the lads caught sight of you and asked what the do is that?!?
You are now the talking point of the canteen and how many pints it would take to touch you….. going off the answers they would need shares in a brewery 🤣🤣

So regardless of how highly you think of yourself you have been referred to as a battle cruiser, pig and also one lads said if he woke up at the side of you he would rather chew his arm off than risk waking you up!
Love that for you ❤️

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Good fing morning one and all!
Current bingo sheets attached!
I must say, we are doing pretty well 👍🏼
Let me know if I’ve missed anything!
IMG_4371.jpeg IMG_4372.jpeg IMG_4373.jpeg
We’ve now had the OOTD and defo a late breakfast!! 🤣

Whenever she goes on holiday she looses at least half of every day by getting up late and taking ages to get ready! How pointless, you are supposed to make the most of it.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
How boring day one or two? and they’ve already been to Asda and the gift shop. Wales always looks beautiful, if I was visiting I wouldn’t be coming for a magnet and a sign for my garden that is available up and down any gift shop in the UK or creaming myself over some overpriced Jam. So far she has talked more about food and alcohol than the sights
She’s only interested in food and alcohol isn’t she. You can tell she’s fuming she had to share a bed with the kid and you can tell she’s not happy she’s to go crabbing etc. She’s a selfish, greedy alki.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
What the do is she wearing? That's the kind of get up I shove on the paint my house or mow the grass! Where no f could see me in it. Those are the most ill fitting shorts. Looks like she is supporting a big pair of bollocks in them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240814_133101_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240814_133101_TikTok.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 31

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I bought a name bangle in turquoise and gold it’s gorgeous, but it keeps coming undone so now I know she’s begging for a brand deal that’s me done with them 👍🏼
I got my niece a lovely gold bracelet for her 18th from there, and treated myself to one too. Not had any issues with them so far but that’s annoying yours keeps coming undone. Like you though, she gets a brand deal with them theyll not get my business either. I got onto them because of Sammi (let’s get dressed lady if anyone knows - love her).

Mar 8, 2024
She always has to do everything in excess.....
Buys shoes, shirts etc and has to get one in every colour.

The rings look so bloody chavy and stupid, they don't suit her st all, and gold is not her colour with being so orange 😂🙈

You are so right about harper never smiling with her mum, but always happy with Wendy.

Today my only word for her is she is a big t, I I just can't with her today.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She always has to do everything in excess.....
Buys shoes, shirts etc and has to get one in every colour.

The rings look so bloody chavy and stupid, they don't suit her st all, and gold is not her colour with being so orange 😂🙈

You are so right about harper never smiling with her mum, but always happy with Wendy.

Today my only word for her is she is a big t, I I just can't with her today.
She really is excessive and just spends money like it’s going out of fashion, and we don’t see half of what she spends as all the designer stuff, ASOS buys etc are never featured in any of her hauls.

The rings also don’t suit her as she’s big fat man hands 🤣