Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 13, 2024
UK
I got my niece a lovely gold bracelet for her 18th from there, and treated myself to one too. Not had any issues with them so far but thatā€™s annoying yours keeps coming undone. Like you though, she gets a brand deal with them theyll not get my business either. I got onto them because of Sammi (letā€™s get dressed lady if anyone knows - love her).
I love Sammi too sheā€™s got such an individual style and promotes being yourself. Unlike Tango woman who has no clue šŸ˜‚

Howā€™s the nip today? X
Left pip has been thoroughly checked by GP, absolutely NO PUFFINESS, just the usual advice given, still going to use the cold cabbage leaves though, think it might be a new kink. šŸ˜‰Thanks for your concern both non puffy nips appreciate you. ā˜ŗļøā¤ļø

Mar 9, 2024
Thought that top was a nighty? I could have swore she was going mad for it from primark? I must have dreamed that ? Those shorts look like theyā€™ve got wings. Sheā€™s 40 and has no bloody clue how to dress herself - obviously shower dodging cos that fake tan has congealed on her hands the dirty cow! The ridiculous child like personality is fascinating to me - itā€™s neither endearing, quirky, or authentic - itā€™s all a fake persona but why as an adult you would want to come across that way is beyond me? Definitely a Mellon scratcher ! She wonā€™t dare film in that bedroom either after all the grief last time about the mess and disrespect and if I owned that Airb&b and saw the state Iā€™d be hooking her and her pervy strange mother out of it! Iā€™d be filming it for bloody Ticktock too !

May 30, 2024
UK
What the do is she wearing? That's the kind of get up I shove on the paint my house or mow the grass! Where no f could see me in it. Those are the most ill fitting shorts. Looks like she is supporting a big pair of bollocks in them.
What a mess šŸ‘€ Sleeveless T-shirt and cut off Jeans šŸ‘€ Has Australian blokes fashion from the 80ā€™s made a return?

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Weā€™ve now had the OOTD and defo a late breakfast!! šŸ¤£

Whenever she goes on holiday she looses at least half of every day by getting up late and taking ages to get ready! How pointless, you are supposed to make the most of it.
Youā€™re so right. She does waste most of the morning ā€¦ think sheā€™s had a fair few šŸ· the night before and loves being waited on by Wendyā€¦ bringing her coffee ā˜•ļø every morning. Lazy lump!
Sad to waste sunny days just talking into her phone! Rather than enjoying the holiday and making precious memories with your child. Sheā€™s a really odd person. Completely for herself.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Just seen Wide Legs's video from yesterday where they're all gorging on food and Twist was shown complete with headphones on her ipad and Wide Legs was getting gobby in the comments to someone who said it was rude of kids to be on their phones at the table and she said "she put it down when she eats FOR YOUR INFORMATION" ..No need to get mouthy you scraggy pissed up old bag, do you do take her phone away when she eats!!! do OFF

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Thought that top was a nighty? I could have swore she was going mad for it from primark? I must have dreamed that ? Those shorts look like theyā€™ve got wings. Sheā€™s 40 and has no bloody clue how to dress herself - obviously shower dodging cos that fake tan has congealed on her hands the dirty cow! The ridiculous child like personality is fascinating to me - itā€™s neither endearing, quirky, or authentic - itā€™s all a fake persona but why as an adult you would want to come across that way is beyond me? Definitely a Mellon scratcher ! She wonā€™t dare film in that bedroom either after all the grief last time about the mess and disrespect and if I owned that Airb&b and saw the state Iā€™d be hooking her and her pervy strange mother out of it! Iā€™d be filming it for bloody Ticktock too !
Who wants to wear a Fanta top?
She turned her nose up at them Tesco T-shirts when the child said she didnā€™t want her working there. They were as bad as the Fanta one. Showing some really strange behavioural traits this holiday.
The Barbie ring has done me in šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚