Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Going back to Wide Legs video from yesterday..."We're gunna enjoy this yummy scrummy meal now" no wonder Fat Wap and Twist speak like they're 3 years old with THAT immature baby language being spouted around them every fing day. Get fED you mentally stunted bunch of fwits 🖕🖕and Aimee, have a fing WASH will ya, you look dirty as do, never mind Cat Piss, you look like you stink of unwashed knickers, Infected fanny and sweaty armpits 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 you are actually disgusting!!!
Beating about the bush again? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
@Eitak58 I'm only just catching up so I'm hoping you're still here. But I want you to know you are very welcome here as is everyone else! I will never ever scroll by someone feeling isolated. You're an acquired taste I'll give you that but so am I 🤡🤣 I'm 100% sure I'm on someone's blockees and that's fine 🤣 I personally find you hilarious as I have a dark blunt humour to match. I don't agree with everything but it'd be weird if I did. But you're not storming off on my watch. I'll drag you back by your bloody weave lady 🤣❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
There must have been something in the bloody air because honestly what a totally unnecessary situation! All my admiration to you my funny buddy - I tried but it was obvious they needed blood and failing that your weave launching skills x I really appreciate you ❤️
Awh bless you 💓 I appreciate you all ❤️ I can confirm I won't actually grab anyone's weave. I don't promote violence 😂 I do however promote jokes 🤡 I understand people are upset. I'm not getting into the justification. Might I suggest moist mops avert and we can crack on with this bloody bingo 🤣 There's a fly in the wine and Birkeys got a line. Ayyyy 💃🏼🥳

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Yeah she gives me a weird vibe. I’m sure Its the lack of authenticity because that’s something we can pick up on. All the gushy words and touching and general going way over the top. It’s all acting and they definitely discuss how and what to post “then I’ll say this and you bring me a coffee” they have a script, it’s not real life it’s a job and this how she earns money.
Non of her posts are natural
I'm going to do a little experiment. I'm going to put a child's trackee on. Some Halloween inspired makeup. Sit on my arse telling my Mum what to do and waiting for her to serve me coffee and croissants. I'd really appreciate your prayers 🙏🏼 🤣

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
They are braver then me because in my case it would be no amount because of how much of a generally horrible person she is, and the high risk of being accused of god knows what. As we know she has a track record in relation to men of throwing around accusations of abuse at least. Not worth the risk and not worth my sanity.
You are 100% right!!

Accused Andy of dv
D1 - can’t remember much with him- tbh
D2 - made comments assuming dv! And went on and on and on and on and on about him!

All while she was missus innocent in it all😴. No wonder she can’t get a man, it’s all in the internet to see how crazy she is!!

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Just wanted to say because I know you all look for me when I wander off, I may be quiet for a few days I feel I need a break and wanted to let you all know rather than just going missing in action and you all worrying.
I’ll be back don’t worry, just tonight feels like I need a breather if I’m being completely honest. ❤️

As you were trolls 🫡
And @Eitak58 I wanted to acknowledge your post that was very well written and sincere in my opinion but I don’t feel like anyone should have to exit this thread the others included! ❤️
Take all the time you need and when you are ready to come back we will be waiting for you xx