Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
And why must she always dress Harper like such a scruff bag. Literally looks like she’s raided the lost property box. She takes no pride in her daughter at all. Always makes sure she has a constant income of new clothes to wear but can’t even be arsed to buy decent clothes for her daughter. I’d rather go out in my old clothes and make sure my kids look presentable

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
You are 100% right!!

Accused Andy of dv
D1 - can’t remember much with him- tbh
D2 - made comments assuming dv! And went on and on and on and on and on about him!

All while she was missus innocent in it all😴. No wonder she can’t get a man, it’s all in the internet to see how crazy she is!!

There was another chap called james as well i think. Not sure if she made allegations against him though. I wasn't really following her around the d1 time so don't know to much about that apart from he i think put together some furnature for her and she was quick to move to d2 after splitting up with d1.
She's just disgusting to be using very serious issues as a weapon when she can't get what she wants. She's just dangerous and manipulative and she needs to be exposed and suffer the consequences. Which are being shown for the type of person she is and having her tiktok career brought to an end.

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
Oh god it’s so embarrassing walking around in a gift shop bought hoody 😂
She hasn’t got many has she? I bet the child was cold so had to buy one and couldn’t not get one for herself 🤪
Had to buy the bag too even though we've already seen her with 2 different bags today. The orange conveniently placed to cover her body and the cream one in the shop. And a marc jacobs bag of course

Well that’s really good because you’re not a nice person and you accuse everyone you go out with of abuse in one form or another
IMG_6393.jpeg
Oinking Olga lying again, everyone knows if there was a hint of 🍆 about you would be on it with your lying fat dirty mouth & your disease ridden growler, your child would be introduced to the bloke after the 1st bunk up & the bloke would be moved in so you can play happy families, then you would be love bombing the hell out of him, palming your kid off more than you already do to be with him & when that poor bloke realises what a absolute horror you are & starts to do a runner, there will be fake pregnancies, imaginary life changing illnesses, temper tantrums, emotional blackmail, yeeting of poor trees & the finally the character assassination of him.
You are single because you are ugly inside & out, you are single because you catfish them & when they see you in true form they run, you are single because you are a lying, scamming, narcissistic, gaslighting catpissy hog. 🐽🐟💩🌲🤡