Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
It’s got out of hand. I’ve tried but I think we need to just ignore it now and stop talking about it and then we can all just get on with the job at hand and that is laughing at the s show that is Aimee Crowder Butthole.

Hopefully the ladies will feel like they can come back and post just like before.

Hope you are okay too Eitak58 x
It has got out of hand sadly but hopefully after tonight’s explosions it’s done. I hope everyone can move on and we all get back to calling out the fat meff Aimee.

And I’m ok thank you, it’s Lurker I’m worried about.

Mar 8, 2024
That’s what they both want people to believe as they think they are strong single mama’s but we all know they are swiping dating sites and on the prowl the two crusty slappers they are.
Yeah they are sat on dating apps looking to see how many men they can match with. Two sly fs. Single mamas with a s load of help and support form their kids dads and their own families.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah they are sat on dating apps looking to see how many men they can match with. Two sly fs. Single mamas with a s load of help and support form their kids dads and their own families.
I’d assume as they are so far up their own arses and think ‘content creating’ makes them important they’ll have it on their dating bios so surely men must click on their TT’s and barf 🤢🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I’d assume as they are so far up their own arses and think ‘content creating’ makes them important they’ll have it on their dating bios so surely men must click on their TT’s and barf 🤢🤣
Can only imagine the s they come out with.. “I’ve released several bundles with several companies”
“I sell in real time, live, on TikTok!”
“Bperfect absolutely adore me. I’m like a queen over there”
They really do think they’re something 😂😂

Eitak & Lurkie, just don’t engage anymore, it pointless, me mam used to always say this & it’s so very true, If people are committed to misunderstanding you, then no amount of explaining will make them understand, it’s like talking to a fecking brick wall.
Eitak I enjoy your bluntness & saying it how it is really ain’t a bad thing, it shows a good honest character & you make me laugh & Lurkie you are a good decent soul, so have a break & then come back to us please. 🌵❤️

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I don’t really post much on here, as everyone pretty says what I think in regards to Aimless.
But I enjoy the banter between everyone, of course some people bond with others more, that’s life, but I think people forget this is a place to diss aimless, we all have other lives off the internet (except aimless) I just come here for laughs and to chat s about her here, with likeminded people, after that it’s just not that deep. I go about my day.
Such a shame that some of the OG crowd want to go, but if they want to go, that’s up to them.

Lurkey take a little hiatus, and hopefully come back soon, you’re a funny f you make me laugh, and I’ll miss that. 🙂

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Evening ladies dipping in again whilst I can, just caught up. Hope ur all doing well despite the bits going on the last couple of days. Lurkey hope you are OK, just take a little break and don't delete ur account, you are a massive part of this page 😊 Eitak hope ur ok aswell, keep being you x

Been trying to keep up as much as i can, things still a little difficult but getting there and much better than they were.
Cant believe how much fishflaps is changing, minute by minute. Couple of her old videos from last year popped up and I was shocked! Like I know we all change etc but in a year she's absolutely rolled down the hill 🤣🤣
All so very little too late now for beach play time isn't it. The damage is done, nothing this pig does could ever convince me she is a good mother in any way shape or form! It's all just one big ball of forced Interaction, makes me cringe ha
Big loves to all of you ❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
BINGO ✅ TWO TWINNING Gift shop purchases!
A PreTEEN wearing the same as MUMMY 🤣
You know the saddest thing. Even this.. a picture of Mother and Daughter is staged and as fek as the Looey Vitton from Cheynurrr (Davide voice) We all know there's no love lost between these two and H is usually 2miles infront or behind looking at her phone. You're not fooling anyone in your s hoodys 🤣🤣

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Oinking Olga lying again, everyone knows if there was a hint of 🍆 about you would be on it with your lying fat dirty mouth & your disease ridden growler, your child would be introduced to the bloke after the 1st bunk up & the bloke would be moved in so you can play happy families, then you would be love bombing the hell out of him, palming your kid off more than you already do to be with him & when that poor bloke realises what a absolute horror you are & starts to do a runner, there will be fake pregnancies, imaginary life changing illnesses, temper tantrums, emotional blackmail, yeeting of poor trees & the finally the character assassination of him.
You are single because you are ugly inside & out, you are single because you catfish them & when they see you in true form they run, you are single because you are a lying, scamming, narcissistic, gaslighting catpissy hog. 🐽🐟💩🌲🤡
YES This 🙌🙌🙌

Apr 26, 2024
uk
I don’t really post much on here, as everyone pretty says what I think in regards to Aimless.
But I enjoy the banter between everyone, of course some people bond with others more, that’s life, but I think people forget this is a place to diss aimless, we all have other lives off the internet (except aimless) I just come here for laughs and to chat s about her here, with likeminded people, after that it’s just not that deep. I go about my day.
Such a shame that some of the OG crowd want to go, but if they want to go, that’s up to them.

Lurkey take a little hiatus, and hopefully come back soon, you’re a funny f you make me laugh, and I’ll miss that. 🙂
Really well said!

I've genuinely not had a problem with anyone on this site (apart from the odd rogue accounts)

I've also been worried how much personal info people have been sharing as well, as much as you feel close to people on an anonymous forum just remember it's a public forum.

Also remember the word validation and what's its done to people like Aimless & Vav. If people like or don't like my post, people don't tag me if I don't post for a few days or people don't agree with me?

Then no problem, it's not that deep and I don't know anyone here but I'll always remain decent and respectful of others

Anyways back to the holiday from hell, poor harper stuck with those 2 🤦🤦