Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Ok, totally off topic but I want to share my proud mummy moment with you lot,
Our lass has only gone & done it, 3 A levels at A* & the spare one is A!!! We are so fecking proud of her & so happy for her, the career she has wanted since she was a wee dot is going to happen for her, first choice uni & everything & I’m not boasting before any of the delulu sycophants start, I’m just so proud of her & her ambition & hard work.
Hope everyone is ok & sending virtual hugs to those that need it. 🌵❤️🐓🐭🐱🐴🐶🐮🐰🦊🐯🐸🐒🐥🦉🐤🐷🐨🪿🐔🐑🐩🐈🦢🦜🐩🐄🐢
My eldest has done the same and got her 1st choice of university too x

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Did anyone clock As face when W said how she’d say sorry girls the weather is (whatever she said) let’s do some baking!!?? To me it looked as though W was talking out her arse and A realised she’d thrown her under the bus so quickly said she thought she meant there and that why she pulled the face.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Did anyone clock As face when W said how she’d say sorry girls the weather is (whatever she said) let’s do some baking!!?? To me it looked as though W was talking out her arse and A realised she’d thrown her under the bus so quickly said she thought she meant there and that why she pulled the face.
She said yucky doo 😂

And yeah she so did, had to look again as never noticed first time

Attachments

• IMG_6448.jpeg
    IMG_6448.jpeg
    167.7 KB · Views: 108
  • v0f044gc0000cqus0fnog65u3bk65uug.mov
    2.1 MB
May 30, 2024
UK
I can see it now on an episode of "kids who kill" wading through piles of cat litter, cat s, mugs and kaia the label se!
There will be a photo of the kid holding up her black paintings whilst sitting amongst a pile of se and using the initialled mugs and glasses to spell out

D Dave 1’s Xmas glass
E (next Tinder victim? initial pending)
A Aimee’s Mug
D Dave 2’s Mug

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
Ok, totally off topic but I want to share my proud mummy moment with you lot,
Our lass has only gone & done it, 3 A levels at A* & the spare one is A!!! We are so fecking proud of her & so happy for her, the career she has wanted since she was a wee dot is going to happen for her, first choice uni & everything & I’m not boasting before any of the delulu sycophants start, I’m just so proud of her & her ambition & hard work.
Hope everyone is ok & sending virtual hugs to those that need it. 🌵❤️🐓🐭🐱🐴🐶🐮🐰🦊🐯🐸🐒🐥🦉🐤🐷🐨🪿🐔🐑🐩🐈🦢🦜🐩🐄🐢
That's amazing, she's smashed it!

Mar 9, 2024
We might be at risk now of a post saying
“They say my child looks like a future serial killer and I smell of cat piss”
All I'm going to say is keep a close eye on those cats aimless!

Please no one take it to seriously. I'm just getting Dahmer vibes
🤣🤣🤣😳 I’m still not convinced Aimee hadn’t planted one of the Ds under that patio and they say the apple never falls far from the tree - come Halloween and it will be looking like the set of thriller with all the missing blokes who’s name starts with a D digging their way out from under the new slabs

May 30, 2024
UK
🤣🤣🤣😳 I’m still not convinced Aimee hadn’t planted one of the Ds under that patio and they say the apple never falls far from the tree - come Halloween and it will be looking like the set of thriller with all the missing blokes who’s name starts with a D digging their way out from under the new slabs
Brookside comes to Southport 😂 Aimee can play the part of Mandy Jordache (she will be able to act the fake DV storyline really well as she has had lots of practice and do her fake Liverpool accent)