Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Please could I ask you to post this on the Sevda Ela thread too, Sevda really needs to rake in the exploiting of her seven year old daughter but she refuses to listen to any advice given. Anything to try to safeguard an innocent child before it’s too late unless it sadly already is. 😧
I agree, if you look at her views and saves the ones with her child are far higher than those without.
I find it strange why anyone would save a post with a child? I only save recipes and hair/makeup tips.?

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
WHY WHY WHY does the slate "lady" keep gifting her things....she doesn't display or use any of it after she's shown it off! Why not do a give away to her actual customers who ACTUALLY will use her things???
It was purely for Aimee to show her fans, all the bought ones 😂 it was commission paid so a PR gift like the one she sent Vav not long ago. Honestly these idiots think they are all friends with each other. It’s such a con, free advertising that’s all it is.
It’s obvious Aimee especially doesn’t like them because she’s always showing her lounge off and there’s never a cushion, a coaster or a cushion anywhere in sight.
They are cheap and tacky and you can get anything personalised now, so why pay her to do it when she begs for toilet cleaner on her Amazon wish list 🤭

Mar 9, 2024
Oh I’ll have look then at the trouser if they are that good. Although I never wear a corporate wide leg trouser as I’m not corporate. I do wear a beautiful wide leg Zara front crease with heels when I’m wanting to look like I mean business out and about town 🤭
It’s not often I dare wear a wide leg when I’m doing home visits - I tend to come across a lot of very suss premises and I do not wish to have a flea bitten crotch - love a nice heal for the pro meetinings, however a definite no when one is chucking oneself over a hostel back gate in pursuit of a bloke called Barry who’s broken bail and shoplifted another frozen chicken from farmfoods ! 🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Who's Bike is it meeee? Am I the bike? 🤣🤣 b please!! I have no authority here nor would I want it! I ain't never bullied anyone and only actually got involved when I was attacked for liking or even loving a comment.. oh dear me! I am sorry 🤣🤣 I couldn't give a rat's tail. I'll call a t a t regardless so off you do. And it's BIRKEY thank you. 😊👋🏼
How are ya today BIKE?

Mar 9, 2024
Could the real Missy-Jo, Lurkey 5bellied, bike, puffy nips, etiak, Olgas neighbour please stand up 😳😳😳 I repeat...

We're gunna have a problem here 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
slim shady eminem GIF
I’ve told ya n am not tellin ya again Ladies! I can’t be Olga!!!!! Me Fanny smells of Molton Brown - not gone off haddock. I’ve only got 1 belly & I’ve got nice feet not fing trotters! ( can you all remember that picture 😱😱😱 I’m still traumatised) If I wake up any different I shall be quick to let you all know ! 🤣
Believe me nobody needs 2 of me ! X

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’ve told ya n am not tellin ya again Ladies! I can’t be Olga!!!!! Me Fanny smells of Molton Brown - not gone off haddock. I’ve only got 1 belly & I’ve got nice feet not fing trotters! ( can you all remember that picture 😱😱😱 I’m still traumatised) If I wake up any different I shall be quick to let you all know ! 🤣
Believe me nobody needs 2 of me ! X
Actually I can’t be Aimee, I’ve got a really toned body and my hair is blonde and silky. My husband says I’m like that Timotei advert where she’s washing her hair in barrel or bucket 😂
And Aimee hardly ever brushes her hair never mind washes it

Mar 9, 2024
So she has totally ignored little Bebes funeral today? Makes me so angry 😡 had a massive need to be in the centre of it all at the start- Southport’s spokesman my arse! Was this the child in Aimee’s class? Can’t even drag herself to stand by the road? Makes me physically sick. I was on my way home from work when the news said it was the funeral today and I actually pulled over - it’s all just overwhelmingly sad - Bebes mummy has asked that everyone lights a candle for her and says a prayer. I came home and did just that x I prayed that somehow in time that beautiful child’s loved ones can find some peace and light and I prayed that wherever those children are now, they know they are loved, missed and will forever be remembered x shame on you Olga!

Mar 9, 2024
Can someone explain the hair burst drama for me please I’ve seen it a few times but never known what actually happened haha
I’m not 100% sure - I just know Olgas hair is in the worst condition- just a vile, bitty, broken mess so anyone with good hair would not risk it by using the crap she endorses - I’m sure she’s been dropped tho but she denied it for ages - even gash flash never mentions it now and she was flogging the arse off it !

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So she has totally ignored little Bebes funeral today? Makes me so angry 😡 had a massive need to be in the centre of it all at the start- Southport’s spokesman my arse! Was this the child in Aimee’s class? Can’t even drag herself to stand by the road? Makes me physically sick. I was on my way home from work when the news said it was the funeral today and I actually pulled over - it’s all just overwhelmingly sad - Bebes mummy has asked that everyone lights a candle for her and says a prayer. I came home and did just that x I prayed that somehow in time that beautiful child’s loved ones can find some peace and light and I prayed that wherever those children are now, they know they are loved, missed and will forever be remembered x shame on you Olga!
RIP 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
All of todays videos and shirls slagging off the “basic” air bnb

Just catching up as we’ve had the day out with friends and just got home after being out all day

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cr074s7og65le1kjqsng.mp4
    23.6 MB
  • v0f044gc0000cr08l1vog65okl7h2890.mp4
    24 MB
  • v0f044gc0000cr0atmfog65ne5iiqtcg.mp4
    26.2 MB
  • export_1723917023446.mov
    25.1 MB
  • export_1723917844978.mov
    15.8 MB