Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It gets bloody worse - gash flash is on now doing a holiday haul! Is this not the woman who was so close to one of the victims mums that they took the time to ring her minutes after the incident whilst they were covered in blood ? Yeah so close you don’t even mention that child’s funeral today? What disgusting vile monsters these 2 are! I just have no words! I’m totally thrown!
They are both disgusting and fake.

May 30, 2024
UK
Thank you. My friend passed away on Wednesday. This hits completely different to anything I’ve been through before & finding it so hard to get my head around. We’ve been friends since primary school so she’s always been a constant in our lives.

On another note, I see these fs are still fing. It’s impossible to catch up but I’ll get through the last couple of pages & get my anger out
I’m so sorry to read that news. My condolences to you and your friends family ❤️

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Thank you. My friend passed away on Wednesday. This hits completely different to anything I’ve been through before & finding it so hard to get my head around. We’ve been friends since primary school so she’s always been a constant in our lives.

On another note, I see these fs are still fing. It’s impossible to catch up but I’ll get through the last couple of pages & get my anger out
Sorry to hear this, there is something about losing a friend who you’ve known for years, especially since school. It hits hard, in so many ways, it also makes you realise life is so very precious and very fleeting. Sending so much love ❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Il have you know Missy I have all my own teeth n everything! I’m telling Birkey n on you cos i am definitely being bullied here! Where’s me Tilly? This missy piece is pricking my puffies n I’m needing one of my girls to come n hold ma weave! 🤣🤣
Oh that Bikes not going to help you 😂😂😂😂😂she’s busy on the Dani TT account 😂😂😂😂😂

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London

So very sorry That’s incredibly tough I hope you can find some comfort in your precious memories
Sending hugs x