Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
It’s the fact that she thinks someone as thick as her needs to educate folk? Who the hell does this thing think she is? It’s laughable 🤣 just cos she says it then it must be true? We actually see this creature on the daily wearing that manky blue dressing gown, all the polyester se, fing hoodies made of woolly mammoth and fleece jackets in 30 degree heat? We see her late afternoon flogging se in the same pjs she made dinner in the day before? - there is no info about perimenopause out there? It’s on every talk show, discussed in parliament, doctors now have dedicated nurses, even QVC have a fing menopause and perimenopause segment to flog their stuff? she’s ALWAYS late to the fing party and she ALWAYS reckons we need her to educate us 🤣🤣🤣 do off on and rot ya tits off ! Waste if space! AND YOURE SCRATCHING COS YOUR HAIR AND SKIN ARE fING FILTHY AND WHEN U YOU DO WASH YOU USE CHEAP MADE IN CHINA sE - FULL OF sE AND SCABBY GLITTER! . Walking thrush bucket !

It’s the fact that she thinks someone as thick as her needs to educate folk? Who the hell does this thing think she is? It’s laughable 🤣 just cos she says it then it must be true? We actually see this creature on the daily wearing that manky blue dressing gown, all the polyester se, fing hoodies made of woolly mammoth and fleece jackets in 30 degree heat? We see her late afternoon flogging se in the same pjs she made dinner in the day before? - there is no info about perimenopause out there? It’s on every talk show, discussed in parliament, doctors now have dedicated nurses, even QVC have a fing menopause and perimenopause segment to flog their stuff? she’s ALWAYS late to the fing party and she ALWAYS reckons we need her to educate us 🤣🤣🤣 do off on and rot ya tits off ! Waste if space! AND YOURE SCRATCHING COS YOUR HAIR AND SKIN ARE fING FILTHY AND WHEN U YOU DO WASH YOU USE CHEAP MADE IN CHINA sE - FULL OF sE AND SCABBY GLITTER! . Walking thrush bucket !
Gavin & I concur with all of that. 🤣🤣🤣🌵

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I think we are on the same wavelength again today Jo, not to mention having 5 cats crawling all over her bed and pissing all over 😂

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Il have you know Missy I have all my own teeth n everything! I’m telling Birkey n on you cos i am definitely being bullied here! Where’s me Tilly? This missy piece is pricking my puffies n I’m needing one of my girls to come n hold ma weave! 🤣🤣
I’m here 👋🏻 had a family emergency to attend to last night so wasn’t able to catch up. Is your weave still attached? Or am I going to have to go out and search for it? 😂

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Hi all,

Been trying to catch up in between being poorly and poorly kids - the joys of the summer holidays eh?

Has anyone seen Aimee Arsehole reposts - a few about being happy being single - if you happy and content to be single then you wouldn’t be reposting messages about it.
And we all know she would be jumping on the next “D” that comes along.

Also the snacks she made for last night I bet H didn’t see half of them.
That’s what I was thinking. If you are truly happy being single, there would be no need to broadcast it to everyone. You don’t need to make it known that you’re happy alone because it’s not a big deal. For her however, she’s very obviously lying and is probably aiming it at D2 to attempt to show him that it no longer bothers her about him doing a runner. But we know fine well she isn’t happy being alone. She’ll be on her knees as soon as there’s a whiff of Willy lurking around, ready to love bomb him.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
@Aimee5bellies if you are given HRT i promise you will feel much better.
I was given it to manage the symptoms and had a blood test. It came back saying i wasn’t perimenopausal I was actually well into the menopause so it sounds like this could be the same for you 😊
That’s what I’m going to push for. My hot flushes have really got excessive in the last week and I’m now showering and changing clothes middle of the day because I’m soaked. Haven’t managed to get in the drs yet as no appts. But will try again tomorrow

May 30, 2024
UK
Dani the Fanny please explain why it’s not okay to use a public photo of Aimee’s kid (whom they don’t give a s about and have been told many times what Pervs can do with the images) but it’s okay for Aimee to film in public when there are peoples children in the background who’s parents have not given permission for their faces to be shown? I find that very strange that Aimee films strangers children and has those videos on her phone. Hmmm, maybe the police need to check Aimee’s phone although they would say it’s not illegal therefore uploading her kids photos here aren’t illegal either so maybe you should drop what you are suggesting because it doesn’t make sense.

If you are so bothered I would be having a word with Aimee and asking why she thinks it’s okay to pimp her daughter out from being young and showing her in skimpy clothing or in bed and sucking on a blanket #NowThatsWhatICallConcerning

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Aimee is either really even more thick than I first thought or she is in denial about her disordered eating. The amount of crap she gorges on every single day is what is making her feel so rough, needs a nap on holiday after all the driving? Drinks too much alcohol so no wonder she has a foggy head and the sweats. All these symptoms could be managed by healthy eating and exercise. 30 min walk on the beach not training for a marathon but she can’t even do that.
She is setting a terrible example to the younger followers on TT, constantly videoing herself eating take aways and cream cakes and massive bars of chocolate and m and a sweets and crisps

That’s why I call her out, I’m not a jealous troll, I’m sick of her and others like her taking no responsibility. She’s an arrogant little t as well 🤬

Mar 7, 2024
Got no other content so she’s googled & chosen which peri menopausal symptoms she can use & highlight like now we’ll have her scratching herself more, stopping for a hot flush & more period content.

People do talk about peri menopause but this t is gonna have THE worse case of it ever.

I’m experiencing this and have done for the last 5 years - symptoms now are so bad I’m at the GPs to ask about HRT as I can’t cope with 20+ hot flushes daily, the lack of sleep, the brain fog is so bad it’s affecting my daily life and I’d go on but Aimee will only use it for content
View attachment v0f044gc0000cr0rnmvog65remgmlrag.mp4
She's gonna make peri menopause her whole personality isn't she!!!! Ffs many of those symptoms could also be due to her lifestyle. Fatty liver due to poor diet and excessive alcohol 🤔 she would love nothing more than to have a medical excuse for the weight gain and other symptoms! If Dr wendy scissor hands says she peri menopausal then she must be, she got her medical training at the same place she got her btec hairdressing certificate 😆

Last edited:

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Oh my gosh!
You sweat buckets Aimee?
You have to change your jarmies?
Let’s have a look shall we?

- you manage to NOT wash your hair for at least a month at time so unless it smells how it looks I say liar liar pants on fire.
- you frequently do videos yes? In the SAME jarmies as the day before.
- I’d say you have thyroid issues, vitamin deficiency or diabetes, due to your crap diet.
- also Wendy is a hairdresser, a s one but still a hairdresser not a doctor.
Thank chewww first sip of the day! 👋🥴

Mar 9, 2024
The bloke has just got a big job 20 mins from Southport - he is gunna be visiting there on n off for the next year or so with a team of his lads there Monday to Friday. Now not blowing my trumpet here or being delusional but my bloke is very FIT even all our kids mates fancy his pants off! I’ve never met anyone who doesn’t like him either - wonder if he will be safe from the big O? His office manager is looking for digs for the lads and I’m creased 🤣🤣 the team that are going all fit her preferred type and we have 2 Dans a Damon, and a Dominic on the list ( we do have a Dave but he won’t be needed there till next year) 🤣🤣 mines a J so I’m thinking she wouldn’t go there cos she would need to buy new mugs? Should I worry? X what if he leaves me? Where will she put the Donkeys? Oh the worry 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he is not a cat fan either ?

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The bloke has just got a big job 20 mins from Southport - he is gunna be visiting there on n off for the next year or so with a team of his lads there Monday to Friday. Now not blowing my trumpet here or being delusional but my bloke is very FIT even all our kids mates fancy his pants off! I’ve never met anyone who doesn’t like him either - wonder if he will be safe from the big O? His office manager is looking for digs for the lads and I’m creased 🤣🤣 the team that are going all fit her preferred type and we have 2 Dans a Damon, and a Dominic on the list ( we do have a Dave but he won’t be needed there till next year) 🤣🤣 mines a J so I’m thinking she wouldn’t go there cos she would need to buy new mugs? Should I worry? X what if he leaves me? Where will she put the Donkeys? Oh the worry 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he is not a cat fan either ?
Oh my god 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂the donkeys could live in her house 😂😂😂😂😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh my gosh!
You sweat buckets Aimee?
You have to change your jarmies?
Let’s have a look shall we?

- you manage to NOT wash your hair for at least a month at time so unless it smells how it looks I say liar liar pants on fire.
- you frequently do videos yes? In the SAME jarmies as the day before.
- I’d say you have thyroid issues, vitamin deficiency or diabetes, due to your crap diet.
- also Wendy is a hairdresser, a s one but still a hairdresser not a doctor.
Thank chewww first sip of the day! 👋🥴
Exactly 👍🏼