Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 7, 2024
What's going on with the botton lip 🤔 lip filler that has migrated? She's a walking advert for why not to get cosmetic procedures

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240817-215541_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240817-215541_Gallery.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 82
  • Screenshot_20240817-215716_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240817-215716_Gallery.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot_20240817-215314_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240817-215314_Samsung Internet.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 83

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Thank you. My friend passed away on Wednesday. This hits completely different to anything I’ve been through before & finding it so hard to get my head around. We’ve been friends since primary school so she’s always been a constant in our lives.

On another note, I see these fs are still fing. It’s impossible to catch up but I’ll get through the last couple of pages & get my anger out
I’m so sorry 😔 sending you all the love 💕

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What's going on with the botton lip 🤔 lip filler that has migrated? She's a walking advert for why not to get cosmetic procedures
Seriously, can’t medadswife wife intervene at this point and suggest she goes over there for some nice healthy steamed fish and veg a few nights a week. She’s not looking after her body or mind by this constant binge eating. At this rate she will be obese come Micklemas, I mean she knows what she’s doing and she’s so arrogant but it’s clear as day she needs guidance re her diet. Wendy enables her and Greg seems afraid of rocking the boat.
All this eating to get views from pervs is surely not worth all this decline in health and self awareness 🙄

Mar 9, 2024
Seriously, can’t medadswife wife intervene at this point and suggest she goes over there for some nice healthy steamed fish and veg a few nights a week. She’s not looking after her body or mind by this constant binge eating. At this rate she will be obese come Micklemas, I mean she knows what she’s doing and she’s so arrogant but it’s clear as day she needs guidance re her diet. Wendy enables her and Greg seems afraid of rocking the boat.
All this eating to get views from pervs is surely not worth all this decline in health and self awareness 🙄
If I was me dads wife I wouldn’t wee on olga if she was on fire on the back garden - never mind invite her for tea - bet she wipes bogies in the banoffee pie 🤣🤣

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
If I was me dads wife I wouldn’t wee on olga if she was on fire on the back garden - never mind invite her for tea - bet she wipes bogies in the banoffee pie 🤣🤣
Me dads wife has an issue with her, you can tell from the videos she’s posted from her dads wedding prep.

And if she didn’t have an issue why does Carol (that’s her name) never go round for dinners or anything like that. She only seems to be mentioned when she’s sent that pie round?

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Thank you. My friend passed away on Wednesday. This hits completely different to anything I’ve been through before & finding it so hard to get my head around. We’ve been friends since primary school so she’s always been a constant in our lives.

On another note, I see these fs are still fing. It’s impossible to catch up but I’ll get through the last couple of pages & get my anger out
So sorry to hear Xxx

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality

I’m so sorry for your loss. Sending much love to you at this time x

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
It was purely for Aimee to show her fans, all the bought ones 😂 it was commission paid so a PR gift like the one she sent Vav not long ago. Honestly these idiots think they are all friends with each other. It’s such a con, free advertising that’s all it is.
It’s obvious Aimee especially doesn’t like them because she’s always showing her lounge off and there’s never a cushion, a coaster or a cushion anywhere in sight.
They are cheap and tacky and you can get anything personalised now, so why pay her to do it when she begs for toilet cleaner on her Amazon wish list 🤭
Same with the northumberland candle co. She shows them, but never has the burners out, it's always her white stuff or Jo Malone candles that she will use.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Hi all,

Been trying to catch up in between being poorly and poorly kids - the joys of the summer holidays eh?

Has anyone seen Aimee Arsehole reposts - a few about being happy being single - if you happy and content to be single then you wouldn’t be reposting messages about it.
And we all know she would be jumping on the next “D” that comes along.

Also the snacks she made for last night I bet H didn’t see half of them.

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Same with the northumberland candle co. She shows them, but never has the burners out, it's always her white stuff or Jo Malone candles that she will use.
I’ll never buy anything from there again. I used to buy my sister in law the boxes for Xmas, and I’m all for supporting small businesses but i can’t support a business who supports a narc like Aimee.

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland

I am so so sorry for your loss. There is something so hard about losing a friend who has been by your side since kids. There isn't anything we can say that will take the pain away but we are all here loving on you and thinking of you. Sending you all the love in the world ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
What the hell is happening to her boobs and stomach?

And the snacks are all sugar ladened? Like right before bed. No wonder she’s knackered, she’s waking up to a sugar slump IMG_6523.jpeg
View attachment export_1723920924931.mov
What in the spiceeeee rice and forehead dents is going on with her head. It looks like a funko pop. I'm surprised she does face plant the floor with a head that size and body so filtered thin 🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣